Lil Heathen "the heaviest hands in MSG since Mike Tyson, l take that crown Nov 12th"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What do you say boys? Will he have the answer for the legendary chin of Frankie Edgar?

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

23m0nb8.jpg

round+1+gif.gif

I would be shocked if he was able to KO Frankie. And yes I know he hits like a truck.

Jeremy hits hard enough to put Edgar out for sure, but I think he ends up trying to hard and gets caught.

jeremy stephens is one hell of an entertaining fighter, but frankie edgar is just too well-rounded for him. edgar by clear decision. this fight should be max holloway vs. edgar.

jeremy stephens is one hell of an entertaining fighter, but frankie edgar is just too well-rounded for him. edgar by clear decision. this fight should be max holloway vs. edgar.

No I wouldn't want Edgar vs Holloway to be a 3 rounder. That fight deserves to be a five rounder.

Frankie can't be knocked out. It's been proven.

Very dangerous fight for Frankie, but i think he gets it done. Stephens is a monster standing and has good tdd. Plus hes a huge fw, tough fight.

"the Madison Square Garden"

Is Jeremy ESL?

Hahahahaa 3 KO's or TKO's starting with punches in an almost 10 year UFC career.5 UFC KO's/TKO's in 22 UFC fights,what a silly guy.He hits hard but lol lets be real.He throws EVERYTHING into his punches and that's one of the reasons he doesn't have more KO's,that's not real power,like some guys,he just throws 100%,usually at air.I love to watch though!I have been saying for many years his power is super overrated,numbers don't lie.Mike Tyson!C'mon man!

On board ! Frankie will make that chicken dance again.

Of course it's possible, Stephens hits really hard, and Frankie is getting up there in fight years and scars, but I just don't see Frankie letting himself lose at MSG. He'll find a way to win. While Stephens is looking for Edgar's chin, Edgar will be looking to set up one of those opportunistic TD's, and once Stephen goes down, he's not gonna get back up for the rest of the round.

HAHAHAHA

fucking delusional, for sure

I wish Choi was on this card, it is about time that he is on a big card.

He hits hard, but comparing himself to Tyson? Come on now…

Back