UFC raises tix price for 205

Good ol' supply and demand at work. Adam Smith is smiling from the heavens.

Still worth it all things considered. If I was anywhere on the East Coast I'd make the trip for sure.

Not surprised.

Yep
Also MSG is a very expensive arena to rent out for broadcast

WWE stopped doing TV & PPV there

Oh & to that nitwit from another thread that thinks UFC gets venues for FREE ... you are still wrong lol

And rightfully so.

It's now the best show on the planet.

The McGregor show.

for what is possibly the biggest event in mma history, those tickets are cheap.

They should raise the price for the PPV too. It's easily worth $100.

/trolling

Gunna be one of the best cards ever in the best city, so it makes sense. Nosebleed should be $1k, though the UFC in their generosity won't charge nearly that much.

They should raise the price for the PPV too. It's easily worth $100.

/trolling

I completely agree.

trolling == false.

These prices are more than reasonable tbh. Conor is still not Mayweather I suppose. Managed expectations of McGOAT.

it's NYC in a relatively tiny ass arena given the size of the city. they could go even higher if they wanted to.

I'm buying 2 @ 1500, but they'll probably sell for 10k by the time i get my hands on them.

I'd pay it, card is stacked.

I completely agree.

trolling == false.

These prices are more than reasonable tbh. Conor is still not Mayweather I suppose. Managed expectations of McGOAT.

It is totally reasonable.

But trolling == true because I am trying to annoy people by a PPV price hike suggestion purely to get a reaction.

Someone actually thinks this?

Yes ... it was in the thread I started about Meltzer reporting UFC paid 13% of revenue to fighters in 2015
I discussed how UFC has to rent revenues when the topic was brought up regarding overhead.
The nitwit said that UFC gets all venues free since 2006 including MSG

Last edited:
Everything is more expensive in NY anyway. I think the prices are fair.

Place only seats 20k, they got to squeeze every buck out of the people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back