Does UFC 205 in NYC reach 2 million PPV buys?

Does UFC 205 in NYC reach 2 million PPV buys?

• Total voters

gimp0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Simple question. Yes or No? Someone add a poll if you want.

8ae5419680.jpg

Depends on how crazy that pre fight press conference is.

Any bottles thrown or shit like that......then yes 2 million.

If this card doesn't reach 2 million PPV buys... then nothing will.

they will "report" the sales at 2M, who really knows what the accurate buyrates ever are?

That is one hell of a card. 2M sounds like too big a jump but if it doesn't break the record then something's wrong.

If it can be done I think this is it. Unless we ever get a card like Conor vs Aldo 2, Ronda vs Cyborg.

Added a poll. It can definitely happen, but with injuries and everything else that could happen, I am not confident. I think it will do over 1.5 million for sure.

Yup, easily.

Champion v Champion is big enough, throw McGregor in the mix, then throw in Joanna/Karolina, I think Joanna has a pretty good rep for blood and brutality now...

and even if it doesnt do 2m, UFC will say it did

205 is the real 200 though.

And just last week there were people whining about it being the worst card ever.

If they don't then they'd need to load a card with Ronda & McGregor.

That's a hell of a card. Not sure about it hitting 2 million but I don't give a shit about that.

Yes, if it all stays together

Depends on how crazy that pre fight press conference is.

Any bottles thrown or shit like that......then yes 2 million.
Except far messier...expect 3 million should there be flying pizza slices, pastrami, corned beef and Nathan's wieners.

Just realized there are 3 champion fights AND Weidman... Damn. And Rashad is a big draw too. If this card stays intact, it will do 2 million, no doubt.

Back