Let Aldo move up and face Nurmagomedov

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Aldo always wanted to move up, but couldn't because of his undisputed belt. Now that he's the interim champ, this is the right move. His TDD is amazing and even if he loses, that doesn't change his position in the FW division.

Would also like to see him move up and go after that Colin rematch.

I wanna see Aldo Vs Pettis 1st.

So 2 more fight for Aldo at 145, Holloway & Showtime

That's the only way a second fight ever happens imo. In the meantime there are better fights for Jose and Khabib than one another.

Agreed. If Aldo decides he wants to fight at LW. Have him face McGregor.
That's the only way a second fight ever happens imo. In the meantime there are better fights for Jose and Khabib than one another.

Would also be fun just to see Aldo chasing a fight for once. Excellent fucking fighter but a personality like a rock. I hope Colin lit a fire under his ass.

Not a bad idea except that Aldo is the 'interim' FW champion so all he has to do is wait and he will get Conor regardless of what happens vs Alvarez. Meaning:

- Conor will definitely have to fight him if he loses to Eddy.

- If Conor beats Eddie/ditches FW, all Aldo has to do is move up and Conor will have to fight him. Even though it is inevitable, the UFC will delay the Khabib fight as long as possible.

Like Sonny said Aldo vs Pettis then move to LW

I'm dying to see that rematch and it bothers me they won't give him a rematch

Aldo vs Khabib is probably the most interesting fight at LW the Baldfather could make. Don't see it happening though. Part of the reason Aldo has great TDD is that he's a huge FW. He'd be giving that up to fight a monster LW. Risky, bad fight for him.

So Aldo now has to defeat all bad matchups for McGregor? Frankie, Khabib... What will be next? RDA? He won't get the rematch anyways.

only someone who would applaud UFC's Conor matchmaking (versus those of us who merely accept it, gracefully or not) would not want Aldo v Holloway.

i suppose different people watch the sport for different reasons.

lol. aldo will never move up. he's had many opportunities and has always backed out

Back