McGregor's "Plan B" if he had to defend his belt first.

thien duc nguyen

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Even if the ufc forced McGregor to defend his belt against Aldo before challenging Alvarez, I am sure this was his backup plan. He was going to miss weight and it would not be a sanctioned title fight. win or lose, he would keep his belt because Dana would not strip him of the belt. This would set up his next fight with Alvarez, still holding his belt. UFC 205 just bypassed the filler fight with Aldo.

I did think about him missing weight if they did make him go back to FW. Whether intentional or not...

I think it would be a title match for Aldo, not for Conor.

UFC and Conor are doing everything they can to get him two belts at the same time.Avoiding fighting where he has the belt to make sure he dont lose it and bypassing everyone to fight Eddie for the title.

IF Conor missed weight, you can bet Dana would strip him 100%.

But Conor is a pro and would never miss weight. Especially intentionally.

yes, his plan was to miss weight and give up a % of his purse to Aldo. Yes.

Have you been eating retard sandwiches again TS?

wait...

so instead of KOing aldo again and silencing haters who are delusional, he would purposely miss weight and discredit his own win?

Even if the ufc forced McGregor to defend his belt against Aldo before challenging Alvarez, I am sure this was his backup plan. He was going to miss weight and it would not be a sanctioned title fight. win or lose, he would keep his belt because Dana would not strip him of the belt. This would set up his next fight with Alvarez, still holding his belt. UFC 205 just bypassed the filler fight with Aldo.

You took the time to make a troll account for THIS? Have you no life?

Listen, if you can't get laid on your own, just hire a hooker, it's ok, only your mom would be disappointed. And even she would consent after reading this abortion of a thread.

Because he has missed weight so many times right?
You haters are something else.
No. Because he will not have cut to FW in a year by the time he would fight there next assuming he were to.

This is dumb even for whitebelt troll standards.

You think McGregor is willing to fork over 20% of his purse in the off chance that Aldo doesn't faceplant on his fist again?

I think it would be a title match for Aldo, not for Conor.

I don't think it would work like that. Travis Lutter missed weight against Anderson Silva. Even though Silva won, it wasn't counted as a title defense.

No. Because he will not have cut to FW in a year by the time he would fight there next assuming he were to.

He'd also not have worked with Lockhart before to get there. I'm expecting him to not look like a skeleton if he ever fights at 145 again, because he will do it much more properly than before.

Back