Conor is killing the FW division? Just look at this tweet to clarify all

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Damon Martin just put some Conor haters on the map. Good tweet

Wasn't Aldo injured though?

Being capable to fight and not fighting is different than not being able to fight and not fighting.

Conor haters are some salty individuals.....

1P0t5nJ

The second time was due to the world tour freak show they did to promote Conor.

Wasn't Aldo injured though?

Being capable to fight and not fighting is different than not being able to fight and not fighting.

Being a champ that gets injured all the time and wasn't able to fight like 6 or 7 times, including not fighting Conor twice in 3 chances is not better.

Being a champ that gets injured all the time and wasn't able to fight like 6 or 7 times, including not fighting Conor twice in 3 chances is not better.

Who said anything about "better"? I said "different"

Damon Martin looks like a typical Connie fan... a little (well not so much in this case, cause he is a fatass) beta bitch

Who said anything about "better"? I said "different"

Why would you talk about anything that isn't better though.

People talk shit about Cain and Khabib all the time. He deserves some of it too.

The featherweight division has gotten a lot of attention thanks to Conor. He did kill the featherweight division and took all the hype. They should have stopped him. Like he said the old lion got comfortable and the young lion killed him and took everything he owned.

Conor wasn't injured, he was ducking FW's because he doesn't have the stones to defend his own title. There's a difference.

Yup, that clears it up. Are you guys nuts??? They have made an interim belt to try and save some face. Had Conor spent 2016 fighting any combo of Aldo, Frankie or Holloway and still held the FW title instead of who doesn't give a fuck more fights and water bottle throwing contest with Diaz. I'd be all on board with this two title run. But how this is going down looks like a huge pile of manufactured greatness by a corporation. Lick it up casuals, if Conor was a real bad ass he'd tell the UFC to keep their FW belt, cause if he wants it again he'll go get it. Like GSP did when he left.

He killed the division when he was fighting FW.

Because that wasn't the point I was making
That's what you were implying though.

That it is better to sit out with injury and not defend vs not defending because you are taking bigger/more challenging fights.

damon martin is a moron.

aldo was injured & conor is about to fight for the 3rd time.

Back