I hope McGregor wins

UFC.Predictionz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm a Diaz fan, I fucking hate Eddie. I reckon Eddie will win by just wrestling but I doubt McGregor too much every fight.

I thought.

Chad would beat Conor
Jose would beat Conor
Nate would... He did
Nate would beat Conor
Eddie beat Conor?

I thought.

Chad would beat Conor
Jose would beat Conor
Nate would... He did
Nate would beat Conor
Eddie beat Conor?

You know what's the definition of insanity, right?
But if you're a real Diaz fan, that's cool.

You know,
Chad lost (ko) & butchered body
Aldo lost (ko) embarrassing
Nate lost (dropped 3 times) comeback win at a higher weight class
Ed match up is interesting because he gets dropped and hurt in pretty much every fight hes in, with Connors accurate punching abilitty to finish I'm taking Conor by early ko stoppage

Conor /UFC waited til the last minute so Eddie doesnt get a full camp. If khan in wins the belt Conor will never get his hands on it, so the time is now or never.

Even though Conor comes off as kind of a douche I wouldn't mind seeing him win. I'm kind of split on the situation honestly. It would be fun to watch him get his ass beat, but on the other hand he is a huge draw and is good for the sport.

Conor /UFC waited til the last minute so Eddie doesnt get a full camp. If khan in wins the belt Conor will never get his hands on it, so the time is now or never.

That seriously make sense, they are doing everything they can to favour conor

fucking camp stealing swindlers

I'm sure Alvarez has been training this whole time, he's be stupid not to.

Conor is a better fighter. He will win, no doubt. People saying something around 2nd or 3rd round stoppage for McG. I dont see Eddie past 3 minutes mark. First exchange and he is done

God help Sherdog... God help us all...

Back