Will Khabib get his titleshot after 205?

Walker Smith Jr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Doubt it myself.

The way i see it:

if Connie wins - prepare to get Nate III for the title lol
if Alvarez wins - rematch vs Conor again after a bunch of excuses.

Even if Khabib beats RDA/Fergie winner in the meantime - he won't get it till late 2017

Ferguson deserves more. It should be him if he wins, so I don't give a shit.

I don't care about a fighter that will make me which to never watch someone who uses grappling in they fights again. And I feel most are like that too.

Ferguson deserves more. It should be him if he wins, so I don't give a shit.

I don't care about a fighter that will make me which to never watch someone who uses grappling in they fights again. And I feel most are like that too.
So how dose he deserve more if he beats Michael Johnsen? MJ beat Ferguson for Gods sake.

If Ferguson wins he'll be on 9 win streak, while Khabib only has 7 UFC fights all together.

Welcome to UFC brother, shit like that matters. Ranking dosent matter shit.

I'm sure fighters get better and shit happens by that time. Ferguson has been beating everyone since that fight while Johnson lost to Nate and others.

Not if Conor wins...then he'll retire or challenge the WW title. No title defenses for ol' boy...

Not if Conor wins...then he'll retire or challenge the WW title. No title defenses for ol' boy...

I believe that too. Conor will NEVER defend against someone like Khabib/Ferg.

What a shitstorm it will be if he retires after winning lol

It looks like MJ fight can happen. Johnson beat both Barboza and Ferg before.

So if Khabib wins there should be no denying that he is the most deserving of title shot. Still won't get it till late 2017 though :(

Conor will never defend any belt. It's win and move on to something else. Can't really blame him. He's handpicking title fights for God sakes. Next up is WW belt or hell he might call out Bisping.

If Conor wins he gets the winner of RDA/Tony

If Eddie wins he gets Khabib

Nope I don't see it. But its not a bad thing. Khabib only fights once a year, he barely fights and always has a excuse.. injuried, ramadan, not right opponent, religious holiday lol. It would be so boring ZZZZZzzzzzzzz. Ferguson hopefully will be next, very exciting fighter

i hate to say it but I don't think he gets a shot until he proves he can fight more than once a year.

I actually hope they do Nate/Conor 3 at 155lbs for the belt if Conor wins. After that decision loss, Nate deserves the third.

Beating Darrell Horcher doesn't get you a title shot.

Khabib just needs to get another fight because the 1 fight in 3 years makes him easy to pass over. Get a big win and push the injuries out of mind.

Khabib has 1 win over nobody in like 2+ years....

How about he actually get a fkin recent win over someone worth a damn before you go talking about him deserving titleshots.

If Tony beats RDA, Khabib's claim for a TS will look even worse.

If Conor becomes the new champ, he will not fight for the belt anytime soon. Even with a 20 win streak. RDA/Fergy, Nate or Pizza Cerrone. Conor is an easy matchup for Khabib.

Back