conor is the only champ that will fight 3 times in 2017.

pjswmkj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So chill the fuck out. In 2017 he will fight Diaz a third time, defend his FW belt, and defend his LW belt. Quit complaining and enjoy his big fights.

While it's debatable if he's really a champ, of a division he has no intention of ever fighting in again, he deserves his respect for fighting three times in a calendar year.

Wait, what month of last year was McG/Aldo? It could be four fights within 12 months.

Conor's happy to get the shot he was originally promised before RDA's bruised foot.
Eddie's happy to financially secure his future.
Jose's happy to fight Pettis and knows that because Conor's so active will get another red panty night in a matter of months.

Everyone's happy, except Conor haters.

If RDA fought him and Nate 1 fight didn't happen, I think Conor would had fought like 3 or 4 times by now. The fight he is having now would be the 5. He always fight. That is the fighter I did ask for.

No complaints here. Keep putting on good fights

He's technically a champ but he hasn't even tried to defend the belt he should vacate if he has any conscience.

He'll also be the only champion (barring Nunes maybe) who won't have defended his belt in 2016 or at least been scheduled to defend it.

Conor is the only champ that gets not to defend his belt. Connect the dots.

lol you blind nuthugger. 3 fights, no defenses, no fights in the division he is champion of. He's the most paper champ in UFC history.

And you even said he would face Diaz again THEN defend FW. You're advocating 4 non-title-defending fights in a row you fucking goof

Stipe fought 3 times this year, he won and actually defended his belt against the number 1 contender.

Bisping is also fighting for the third time this year next month.

So chill the fuck out. In 2017 he will fight Diaz a third time, defend his FW belt, and defend his LW belt. Quit complaining and enjoy his big fights.

He wont do any of those things
And he wont win the LW belt, he doesnt have the skill

Are you really trying to sell this as a positive thing?

A division champ who fought 3 times in a year and never defended his belt? lol

I though McFans got no balls, but I was wrong. they do have crystal balls

If connor doesnt defend his FW within a year the belt should be stripped or vacate the title

Even better; he fought 3 times in 8 months as a champion. 4 times in 12 months if you count winning the title in december as well.

Even better; he fought 3 times in 8 months as a champion. 4 times in 12 months if you count winning the title in december as well.

Hell, if he simply keeps getting gifted title shots and changing weight classes, he could keep that streak up for another year or two.

If he defended his title, I'd agree he fought as a champion. He didn't risk losing his title, and fought outside of his own weight class. He fought, but not as a champion.

first you need to answer yourself is hes a champion, coz he never defended his so called belt... lol

This is why Conor haters piss me off. I understand they dislike his obnoxious fans and trash talk, but the fucker ALWAYS shows up to fight, ALWAYS puts on a fucking show, NEVER pulls out of fights, fights at least three times a year (since 2015 IIRC) and it's ridiculous that he isn't given the credit he deserves for all that.

Hate the guy for whatever bullshit reasons you have but Conor is a hell of a fighter and performer.

Back