Who should Conor's first LW title defense be against, Dos Anjos, Nate Diaz or T-Ferg?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm going to say RDA first because they have history together.

Conor hits hard, RDA has no chin. You figure it out.

Diaz or Ferguson can come get some after that.

As for Kabob, unless the dude gets on his knees and begs for the title shot, he shouldn't get it. Not only that, he doesn't deserve it. He's a boring can smashing fighter that can't sell PPV's.

Jose Aldo

Conor needs to beat some one other than Nate to be fighting for the 155 lb belt

He needs to defend the 145 belt before he thinks he's Benard Hopkins.

Conor has never defended any of his belts!

You deserve to be beaten with a shovel

what LW title defense?

Dana and his team make the fights not Conor. Just kick back and watch the entertainment the UFC provides. If not switch to DANCING WITH THE STARS. So many internet matchmakers with no business sense. Conor vs. Alvarez for UFC 205 is about the best fight they could have made. Khabib has only fought once in 21/2 years and is too much of a risk to even show up! He should fight another top contender like Ferguson or even Diaz

As for Kabob, unless the dude gets on his knees and begs for the title shot, he shouldn't get it. Not only that, he doesn't deserve it. He's a boring can smashing fighter that can't sell PPV's.
Fergie because he's gonna snap RDA's neck November 5th ;)

let someone skip over him again if he beats RDA and I'm over the UFC

Ferguson or Nate

RDA would get wrecked but I think that is nice too. I want him to be agressive with that chin like he is against Conor.

The winner of Woodley v Wonderboy of course. <cheer>

I think if he wins this LW belt he should park it in that locked vault right beside the FW belt then go after a third belt. Why defend anything if they UFC doesn't care?

Nate Diaz.

UFC 209
Nate vs Conor 3
Nick vs Lawler 2

In Stockton, motherfucker.

What has he ever done in his life to make you think there will be a title defense? He's won 3 belts..defended none of them.

fuck the diaz talk for another year im over that bs a 3rd time for now. let conor fight 2 or 3 guys and if he wins nate in dublin 2018

Aldo at 150 for all three belts..

But Aldo v McGregor at 155 for the belt would be brilliant..I think Aldo without a tough weight cut would be a different animal, that could be hell of a fight.

Winner is 155 champ, Loser keeps the 145 belt

Back