November 19th - Two cards in one day??

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm saw on Saturday's fight card that Alexander Gustafsson is fighting Lil Nog on Nov 19 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Googling this seems to confirm it

BUT I was under the impression that the UFC Belfast card was on Nov 19? According to ufc.com this is also true.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

ok so on further research, both FN 99 (Belfast) and FN 100 (Brazil) are both scheduled for November 19.. Is this a mistake or are they having two cards in one day? They are on opposite sides of the world so I guess it's manageable but it seems a bit excessive no?

ok so on further research, both FN 99 (Belfast) and FN 100 (Brazil) are both scheduled for November 19.. Is this a mistake or are they having two cards in one day? They are on opposite sides of the world so I guess it's manageable but it seems a bit excessive no?

happened once in the past, can't remember when.

Since Pepey received the minimum medical suspension, i'm looking foward to see him against Yair Rodriguez or Alex Caceres in this brazilian card!

As others have said, this is not the first, and most likely ot the last, time that this has happened. They will happen at separate times - Being in the US, I will get to watch one event in the morning, probably around 8 or 9, and then one at night, at the usual time.

Back