Will the LW division be held up if McGregor wins the belt?

Croo67

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can't see him defending it if he wins it, that division is infested with bad match ups for him. Dana, as already shown on numerous different occasions, will not force him to take fights either. He's also hinted in the past that he wants to go to divisions even higher than 155.

In my opinion, it was ludicrous enough not making him fight Edgar or Mendes* before getting a shot at the FW title. So should he win the belt, is Dana really going to force him to defend the belt against the likes of Khabib and RDA?

The UFC is in danger of making a real fool out of itself here. The FW division is an amazing weightclass full of skilled fighters - they really don't want to lose that.

*Obviously Mendes stepped in for the injured Aldo

Have some faith in eddie. If conor wins a ray of light will fall down from the sky and lift him up to the rafters, along with all his fans.

Have some faith in eddie. If conor wins a ray of light will fall down from the sky and lift him up to the rafters, along with all his fans.

God, can you imagine this place if McGregor does win?

It's bad enough having basement dwellers role playing as Conor McGregor holding one belt on here, imagine them role playing as Conor McGregor with two belts?

If Conor wins I won't be able to stop smiling for weeks.

That said I think Eddie dominates him :-/

what do you think?

let's hope eddie destroys him

Back