Woodley: I cut to the front of the line and nobody likes it..

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"I don’t take nothing to heart, that’s what makes me a great businessman because I don’t get emotional and I know that at the end of the day, when I fight, I am going to do what I am supposed to do, which is win. The more I do that, the more you are not going to be able to deny me. I may be like a Muhammad Ali to where he didn’t get credit until after he retired. And I’m not, for you fans that are like, ‘He’s comparing himself to Muhammad Ali.’ I am not comparing myself to Muhammad Ali, people. What I am saying is that a lot of you guys love Muhammad Ali now, but during his era, when he was fighting, no one liked Muhammad Ali and a lot of people hate Muhammad Ali and then after he finished, then people started giving him the credit that he deserves. If that’s the case, fine. But, the people that train me, my family, my kids, my wife, my legacy, everything that I am doing now, those supporters are instantly being rewarded because they have seen me broke, beatdown with no money and getting cut short. now, I cut to the front of the line and nobody likes it. Well guess what, I am sorry I don’t feel bad about it." - Tyrun "The Choosey One" Woodley

Says he isn't comparing himself, then goes on to literally compare himself to Ali. At least he admits he didn't earn his way to the front of the line.
Tough to be a Woodley fan these days?

I'd rather Woodley than some 35 year old virgin who let one of those Weidman dipshits sleep with his sister.

He's right you know. Do what's best for yourself and only you. Fuck the haterades

I'd be more interested to hear what Woodley has to say after he's defended his belt at least a couple times...

Counting down the days... please hurry.

tumblr_mdq2m9VX281ry1rm7o3_r2_400.gif

Woodley - "I'm the champion and I'm black....nobody likes it"

That's cus they're fucking racists Tyrese!

You should change the title to woodley just compared himself to ali.

"I don’t take nothing to heart, that’s what makes me a great businessman because I don’t get emotional and I know that at the end of the day, when I fight, I am going to do what I am supposed to do, which is win. The more I do that, the more you are not going to be able to deny me. I may be like a Muhammad Ali to where he didn’t get credit until after he retired. And I’m not, for you fans that are like, ‘He’s comparing himself to Muhammad Ali.’ I am not comparing myself to Muhammad Ali, people. What I am saying is that a lot of you guys love Muhammad Ali now, but during his era, when he was fighting, no one liked Muhammad Ali and a lot of people hate Muhammad Ali and then after he finished, then people started giving him the credit that he deserves. If that’s the case, fine. But, the people that train me, my family, my kids, my wife, my legacy, everything that I am doing now, those supporters are instantly being rewarded because they have seen me broke, beatdown with no money and getting cut short. now, I cut to the front of the line and nobody likes it. Well guess what, I am sorry I don’t feel bad about it." - Tyrun "The Choosey One" Woodley

Says he isn't comparing himself, then goes on to literally compare himself to Ali. At least he admits he didn't earn his way to the front of the line.
No, he wasn't comparing himself to Ali. The subject was people taking a long time to give credit to certain things/people. Ali was just a clear example to communicate that.

This one time, at McDonald's, a big black dude cut to the front of the line. Nobody liked it either. But no one could stop it either.

Sort of the same thing.

I'd rather Woodley than some 35 year old virgin who let one of those Weidman dipshits sleep with his sister.

I think you'd rather be anyone but your own self. Find a bridge.

Except that Ali did have a lot of fans, as controversial as he was. And people tuned in to watch him fight. If Woodley headlined a card, would a lot of people watch? Probably not.

iterally compare himself to Ali. At least he admits he didn't earn his way to the front of the line.

you have shitty comprehension.

No, he wasn't comparing himself to Ali. The subject was people taking a long time to give credit to certain things/people. Ali was just a clear example to communicate that.
So in essence, you're saying he compared himself to ALi in order to communicate the similarities, but since he said he isn't, then he must not be. And this isn't the first time he has made the comparison. Remember his whole, "I'll show you how great I am?" This guy is almost as delusional as his fan base.

I think people are too harsh when someone makes a comparison. He's not saying he's as skilled as Muhammad Ali, he's saying that he is disliked now when he's active but that people might appreciate him more when he retires and has cemented his legacy. I think he's wrong, I don't think anyone will start appreciating him when he retires and he won't hold the title very long, but the comparison is not farfetched but people will never miss an opportunity to deliberately misinterpret a comparison.

So in essence, you're saying he compared himself to ALi in order to communicate the similarities, but since he said he isn't, then he must not be. And this isn't the first time he has made the comparison. Remember his whole, "I'll show you how great I am?" This guy is almost as delusional as his fan base.
You're triggering yourself.

To be fair, I think he got the "I'll show you how great I am" from Edmond.

Back