Khabib calls out Michael Johnson

Really? Gonna fight Michael Johnson over Barboza?

lol this guy.

I just want to see Khabib fight, don't care Vs who.

i bet hes got multiple contracts signed to fight MJ

i don t see how a win against MJ gives him a titleshot. Khabib starting to get delusional.

Fight Barboza or otherwise at least 2 fights mate

Really? Gonna fight Michael Johnson over Barboza?

lol this guy.

Didn't MJ beat Barboza?

In any case, it's just a twitter reply. Why would one fighter back down when another call him out? It wouldn't be manly.

I like it. But it sucks those contenders have to fight each other because Zuffa is in their normal greedy self... (and the sport be damned)
contenders should just have a huge line not touching each other waiting for the champ?

What types of idiots on here don't realize MJ is basically a top 5 LW? Khabib should not be.

i don t see how a win against MJ gives him a titleshot. Khabib starting to get delusional.

Fight Barboza or otherwise at least 2 fights mate
Listen retard, MJ beat both Ferguson and Barbosa. It seems like you are a Conor fanboy.

RDA/Ferg getting next tile shot isnt it? let Khabib fight Barboza and MJ fight Chiesa

MJ wins. Khabib wouldn't be able to take him down and khabib's stand up is atrocious.

Listen retard, MJ beat both Ferguson and Barbosa. It seems like you are a Conor fanboy.

Retard i m the biggest khabib nuthugger but you should think about how the ufc works.

No way this elevates him above rda ferguson winner

What types of idiots on here don't realize MJ is basically a top 5 LW? Khabib should not be.
Makes sense his next fight is against a top fighter then we know where Khabib is at. Seems simple.

contenders should just have a huge line not touching each other waiting for the champ?
when you do enough to get a title shot but you don't get it because the promotion want freak fights for undeserving fighters? Absolutely it is a travesty.

Frankie & Aldo
Holloway & Aldo
Khabib & MJ
All screwed because the promotion wants Conor to fight for a belt he does not deserve.

All screwed because the promotion wants Conor to fight for a belt he does not deserve.

Lets take conor out of the equation he makes some ppl blid with hatred. I mean in general i hate when 2 contenders just sit around and not fight each other. I like seeing fights. Belt or no belt and if top contenders are just sitting around for a champ its like a huge waste.

Retard i m the biggest khabib nuthugger but you should think about how the ufc works.

No way this elevates him above rda ferguson winner

He's already above RDA by beating RDA, you goof.

Khabib should be aiming higher.

Michael Johnson has won one of his last three fights, IIRC. He's lost to Dariush and Diaz. Now he KO's Poirier, who wasn't a top 5-10 guy really or maybe just about top 10, and suddenly Mike's considered a top contender?

Khabib/Barboza is the fight to make. Yes, Johnson beat Barboza years ago. But since then Edson has beaten TWO former champions in Melendez and Pettis.

Looks like Johnson be calling out Khabib brah

bruce-buffer_612x380_0.jpg

Back