Am I the Only one who want to see Krazy Horse Vs Wanderlei now?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Charles Bennett fought in Rizin' last week end.
He won by Ko in 7 secondes and Called Wanderlei to a fight.
If you don't know the story between the two

"Bennett supposedly insulted the Chute Boxe Academy and Wanderlei Silva, prompting a scuffle between Marcello and Bennett. Bennett charged at Marcello while throwing punches, and both men went to the ground where Marcello put Bennett to sleep with a triangle choke before the fight was broken up. Bennett claimed that he knocked out Wanderlei Silva during the melee"

Last week end fight & call out.

Them in a hotel lobby last week

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett also have one of the best HL ever

Krazy Horse is an OG, he would fight in a open weight contest, no doubt.

Thought?

Last edited:
In the worldwide section people may be interested.

Charles Bennett fought in Rizin' last week end.
He won by Ko in 7 secondes and Called Wanderlei to a fight.
If you don't know the story between the two

"Bennett supposedly insulted the Chute Boxe Academy and Wanderlei Silva, prompting a scuffle between Marcello and Bennett. Bennett charged at Marcello while throwing punches, and both men went to the ground where Marcello put Bennett to sleep with a triangle choke before the fight was broken up. Bennett claimed that he knocked out Wanderlei Silva during the melee"

Last week end fight & call out.

Them in a hotel lobby last week

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett also have one of the best HL ever

Krazy Horse is an OG, he would fight in a open weight contest, no doubt.

Thought?

I would love to see this. KH would prolly KTFO.

Wandy hasn't fought in 3 years, and hasn't changed his brawler style which he don't have chin for anymore.

Sadly Wandy looks more like a grandpa than fighter these days.

KH on the other hand is tiny but man dude's got some serious ass speed, power and strength. One of few LW, FW, BWs that KTFO consistently.

You know@ less than 5'5" (I say less cuz he prolly wasn't fully grown) he played Linebacked in HS football ???

One of biggest losses of potential GOAT status right up there w AE, Filho, War Machine, and Vera.

Back