Sherdoggers need to stop questioning Weidman's courage. NOW!

Only an idiot would question Weidman's courage in the first place yo @Zarra

Also Weidman via TKO inside 3 rounds :cool:

483997.jpg
Weidman ain't scared

You can stand me up by the gates of Hell but I won't back down

You can stand me up by the gates of Hell but I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground...Won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down.....Gonna stand my ground

weidman specializes in beating old brazilians but this one doesnt look old tho.

Who said he was scared? I haven't seen that thread. Just another geriatric to add to his list.

Weidman...with ease. People forget how good he is just because he lost to the 185 GOAT

Ok , ok man ... if you say so.
No need to have a heart attack tho

So long as he's still his Dad's boy, he's got courage.

Rockhold.

Yeah, but Rockhold isn't in any way the GOAT 185. That's just impossible. He might be at one point, but definitely not right after having lost vs Bisping (in his prime, as opposed to Silva).

Yeah, but Rockhold isn't in any way the GOAT 185. That's just impossible. He might be at one point, but definitely not right after having lost vs Bisping (in his prime, as opposed to Silva).
GSP lost to Serra. Happens when you don't take fights seriously. He'll be back. It's weidman and Rockhold...daylight...TK...daylight...Whittaker...Jacare and Romero.

I think Weidman will beat Romero convincingly.

Weidman is bigger than Romero, and he will stomp him.

Ummmm...

I never have. The complete destruction of Munoz was all I needed to see to know he could beat Silva. And there is nothing more intriguing than seeing how a previously undefeated fighter bounces back from that first loss. Especially if that loss for them, meant losing their belt.

Back