MMA Would Be Boring Without McGregor

Eanan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
all you haters should be appreciative that we are watching in the period where Mac is fully active. This will be up there with when people watch Ali, Tyson, Maradona, Jordan etc. in their prime, and live. Enjoy these days, they won't last forever, and when the Mac sadly walks away for good from UFC to new pastures of Movies or Media or whatever, it will be a sad day.

We will then pine for him to return, and the haters will realise how good we had it.

Without the Mac, MMA would be boring. It would be fully of wishy washy forgettable Mighty Mouse characters still struggling to sell out the MGM.

And when he becomes a two weight champ in NY, its gonna be a good day

After 5 years you start a thread about Conor, he really blessed your bum life.

giphy.gif

Yes, it would.

He is the only star this sport have right now. And it looks like there won't be another one for a long time. He is also the most exciting fighter ever so it makes everything better.

He certainly upped the interest in mma and inspired the fighters to step up their game

Gently remove your chin away from Conors scrotum.

I watched before he came and I'll continue to watch after he's gone. Some of us just like watching good martial arts. Not everyone gives a fuck about selling out the MGM. Most of us just don't want to see the UFC sell out, which lately is has literally and figuratively.

After 5 years you start a thread about Conor, he really blessed your bum life.
I was watching the Mac fight in bingo halls for peanuts and Cage Warriors before he came into your bum life, and changed it for the better.

Just think, without the Mac, how different MMA would be. It would still be in the doldrums, especially after Jones made an embarrassment of himself again. And Rhonda has vanished into oblivion.

You mean ufc. Rizin the other day was anything but boring

i never see conor fights...i love big guys, not 60 kilograms guys......who weights like a woman
if fights were always open weights (like years ago in ufc, or now in japan like rizin wgp) conor would retires today.....I didn't see any slim fighter in the open weight of rizin or even in the open weight of pride 2006...so just stop[<diva2]

He moves the needle so much that his haters become more delusional than his fans. They even have the gall to deny his popularity.

I guess.....he's just another fighter to me. I don't watch all of the extra nonsense that goes into these match ups. Lead up trash talk videos, weigh in tantrums etc....I just watch the fights.

I watched before he came and I'll continue to watch after he's gone. Some of us just like watching good martial arts. Not everyone gives a fuck about selling out the MGM. Most of us just don't want to see the UFC sell out, which lately is has literally and figuratively.
The thing is not only can Connor talk and bring in $$$, he's exciting , can back it up, great fighter, etc

Back