Did the new owners force Mcgregor vs Alvarez on Dana?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They appear more money hungry than the Fertittas, just looking at the fighters bitching about new contracts etc. And we know Khabib isnt really a draw.

Discuss

i-dunno-lol.jpg

I'm more curious to see who Khabib will fight now. I hope its a top 3 so there's no excuses and the man can finally get his belt...

I hope they did. Fuck Dana! :p

I hope they did. I'm not really interested in a third fight with Nate Diaz.

New owners of a company keep on previous management to make the transition as smooth as possible. If anything, they are probably letting Dana do his thing right now, while they monitor and figure out all the ins and outs. Putting it out there on Twitter that Khabib is the next fight, while negotiating Alvarez/Conor, has Dana written all over it.

After spending 4 billion on something, you best believe they're looking to recoup their investment and make some fucking money.

You don't make money with Alvarez vs Khabib, I'm sorry. You need Mac on that card.

Did Khabib deserve the shot anyway? One win in last 2.5 years against a debutant. Ferguson had more of a shout IMO.

If Conor is ready to go then why not have him headlining 205, he probably just raised the PPV buys by 150% or 200%.

I got the same thinking as well.

Well, in the end, we don't just put all the blame on Dana, he might be innocent.

I'm more curious to see who Khabib will fight now. I hope its a top 3 so there's no excuses and the man can finally get his belt...

their already is no excuses.

he doesn't need to fight a top three, he needs to learn how to cut a good promo interview.

After spending 4 billion on something, you best believe they're looking to recoup their investment and make some fucking money.

You don't make money with Alvarez vs Khabib, I'm sorry. You need Mac on that card.

you don't need mac on that card, you need the rock.

the-rock-a-435.jpg

(since this 'sport' has gone full blown retarded we may as well go all in.)

They appear more money hungry than the Fertittas, just looking at the fighters bitching about new contracts etc. And we know Khabib isnt really a draw.

Discuss
Conor forced it. He had a 300k extended training camp for his rematch with Dana.

If this fight wasn't made Conor would never hold the LW belt. Him defending it as a 2-div champ means close to 2 mil buys. Can't pass that up. I'm sure Dana wants it too, but he can be stubborn, and Dana's stubbornness is less important than paying Conor more if you look at where that can lead.

Impossible to say for certain, but his demeanor at today's press conference might give away some clue

well they didnt buy a company for 4 billion to make less money....

You actually think lorenzo and dana arent pals with conor?

Back