Khabib has fought once in 3 years and has beat nobody yet he thinks he deserves ts

He will get his chance once Conor wins LW belt and change his bum life as well.

Conor Mcgregor will be 2 division champion in UFC 205. Eddie is a superb fighter but Conor is on the next level. Conor will break Eddie with spinning back kick and knock the fucking hell out of him in round 2. Believe me!!!
However, Eddie will have red panty night and earn decent amount. #Youwilldonoffin #YouFok

THEY ranked him at #1, can't blame the guy for going along with it. Total BS if he got a TS based on beating a non ranked opponent after a two year injury layoff

The Bib needs to stay active and beat somebody like Barboza or MJ before he gets a shot.

He will get his chance once Conor wins LW belt and change his bum life as well.

Conor Mcgregor will be 2 division champion in UFC 205. Eddie is a superb fighter but Conor is on the next level. Conor will break Eddie with spinning back kick and knock the fucking hell out of him in round 2. Believe me!!!
However, Eddie will have red panty night and earn decent amount. #Youwilldonoffin #YouFok

powerrangers.gif

Funny thing is, winner of RDA/Ferguson is probably getting the winner Conor/Alvarez, so Khabib is still at least 1, if not 2 fights away from a shot. And at his rate, that's at least 3 years.

I think it's more because he was on a 6-fight winning streak before all the injuries. He beat dangerous LW guys like Dos Anjos and Trujillo.
Meanwhile, Conor has not had one single fight in the LW division (UFC), and never once defended his FW belt to deserve a shot at the LW title either.

Even if he won vs Eddie it'd mean we'd never see the belt defended in our lifetimes.

Conor has fought once in 5 years at LW and has beat nobody in the UFC yet he thinks he deserves ts

I think it's more because he was on a 6-fight winning streak before all the injuries. He beat dangerous LW guys like Dos Anjos and Trujillo.
Meanwhile, Conor has not had one single fight in the LW division (UFC), and never once defended his FW belt to deserve a shot at the LW title either.

Conor just beat the # 4 ranked LW at 170 which is more impressive.

Khabib beat the #9 ranked LW 3 years ago.

Khabib has a 6 fight win streak in the UFC vs Tony's 9.

Khabib literally rides off RDA's success, people like to pretend that RDA's wins should also go on Khabib's record or something

Poor Corn on the Khabib. He may actually have to get a recent, relevant win.

Not that Conor deserves the shot based on his wins but he is going to make the company a boatload more money than Khabib would and his recent wins >>>>> khabib's

Ferguson deserved the shot over Khabib so whatever.

Really tells a lot about his wins if you need to bring up Khabib decisioning Trujillo.

Cruz was the same because of injuries, but that doesn't mean he's not top level and he doesn't deserve big fights. Actually is stupid to say that.

If Ferguson beats RDA, Khabib will literally have no claim to a TS over Tony other than his can-padded record.

I've been saying the same thing. How can you be out for so long, come back and look unimpressive against a unranked late replacement fighter, and get a shot at the title. Not unless you are some HUGE name, which he is not. Yes, his record is great, but let's see him fight 2-3 times in a row and stay healthy. Then no one can say he doesn't deserve it. That is assuming he fights some guys in the top 10 during that run.

So the answer is a guy that has no fights in the UFC at 155 ever? But he's the champ at 145! He hasn't defended the title a single time and since winning it is 1-1. Finished in the loss.

If Conor wins he will be the first 2 division champ like all the fake interim champs running around. Fake. Manufactured. If it wasn't for Wonderboy, Johanna and Cowboy would not even stream at this point never mind buy.

He beat Abel Trujillo?! Stop the presses and give Khabib the title shot!

I hear ya...

Imagine... The temerity of this fucking guy. He's in the UFC. Did he believe being the number 1 ranked challenger actually means he gets a shot ? The poor delusional Bastard.

There's no turning back from this path. This shit is so wrong on so many levels. Everybody complains about Nunes, Bisping, Alvarez, and Woodley ducking and looking for money fights instead of taking on number 1. Where do you think they learned this bullshit.

How can the UFC just unilaterally decide who gets to play duckery, and fuckery. And who is forced to fight the next in line ?

The legitimacy is officially non-existent.

I'm sorry... but for me this is a dark day, and a black eye on a great sport.

Back