What's your favorite fighter, and his top 5 fights

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So who is your favorite(s) and his/their top 5 fights? In top fights i mean the fights you prefered or particularly liked.

I love both Anderson and Machida.

ANDERSON

1- Vitor Belfort : the tension built up before the fight, that brazilian pride, the calculated front kick followed by two straight punches right on the chin. Mean..

2- Forrest Griffin : came up a weight class against the former champ, matrixed him, and stopped him with a walking backwards fuckin jab. Disrespectful

3- Both Rich Franklin fights : top level clinch work, kicks and punches combos that made Rich Franklin looks like a frightened gazelle. And a broken nose for the souvenir

4- Chris Leben : I think he did not miss one punch in this fight. Spot on accuracy, not a single move wasted, and a KO under a minute for his first UFC fight. Leben lost memory of the fight after the knee

5- Dan Henderson : Well that's what you call an ass whooping. 1st round was a warm up. 2nd round was the sentence : counter punches, one or two kicks, and Hendo was eating grass. And to wrap up the whole thing, a little ground game lesson to finish with a RNC. If you do this to fuckin Hendo, you're the man..

MACHIDA

1- Evans : Front kick to attract his attention, followed by straight punch. Man that was Machida at his top. Evans didn't even see daylight in this fight. We all thought no one could figure out the Karate kid after that demonstration.

2- Rich Franklin : The KO was just a pure testimony of the brutal effectiveness of karate. Lazy attempt from Rich quickly punished by an underrated yet beautiful finish

3- Tito Ortiz : Tito said himself "he was like a ghost, i could not touch him" after the fight.. Almost trapped Machida with a triangle but he missed the upset. Great display of technic from the cheetah, he even wrestlefucked Tito, which was quite impressive..

4- Thiago Silva : He left no room for Silva. He was just too quick, too precise, he sniped his chin in a spectacular flying punch KO just on the buzzer

5- Ryan Bader : Just for one of the most beautiful KO's in UFC to me. Just look at that counter.. One hit and it is all over my friends..

Chuck Liddell. Favorite 5 fights: 5 of his knockout wins.

Pedro Rizzo. same answer.

Sorry, not willing to put in the effort you did,(but appreciate it nonetheless) but those were my favorite 2 fighters, and I loved watching them knock mother fuckers out.

And Anderson is probably my #3 favorite. Matrix Silva vs. Forrest is probably my favorite highlight.

Condit.

3_medium.gif

seucn4.gif

Carlos_Condit_Head_Kicks_Georges_St._Pierre_UFC_154.gif

2rmxdzm.jpg

I2SVFwWoH8fEA.gif

Last edited:
I think Silva-Henderson is an underrated fight when in the context of its importance historically.

Last edited:
GSP:
Hughes 2, Serra 2, Penn 2, Sherk, Trigg

Evans:
Liddell, Griffin, Rampage, Ortiz 2, Salmon

Silva:
Griffin, Vitor, Sonnen 1, Franklin 1, Leben

BJ Penn
Hughes 1
Diego
Florian
Machida
Joe Daddy

Frankie
Maynard 2
Bendo 2
Maynard 3
Sherk
Swanson

BJ Penn
Hughes 1
Diego
Florian
Machida
Joe Daddy

<mma4>

I love me some B.J. Penn, I liked his fights against Sherk, Joe Daddy, Florian, and Sanchez the best, he had an aura of invincibility at 155.

Frankie vs Bendo 2 was a blatant robbery imo
It really was, I never get butthurt if Frankie loses a close fight but that one was horrible.

CC
1.Barnett for GP 2006
2.Wanderlei 2
3.Gonzaga 2
4.Mark Coleman
5.Fedro

6. Bonus fantasy fights that never happend: CC vs Shogun, CC vs Iceman, CC vs. Rampage.

Always has been
Nick Diaz:
Paul Daley
Takanori Gomi
Robbie Lawler
KJ Noons 2
BJ Penn

This thread makes me want to watch a shit load of highlights.

Always has been
Nick Diaz:
Paul Daley
Takanori Gomi
Robbie Lawler
KJ Noons 2
BJ Penn

Diaz had such a fun run from 2007-2011

I really wish he would be active again.

Bisping vs..

Rivera
Miller
Cung le
Anderson silva
Rockhold 2

Bisping vs..

Rivera
Miller
Cung le
Anderson silva
Rockhold 2

Nice, I liked his fight with Chael, at the time 95% of the people on here hated Bisping and thought he was a joke, they thought Chael was just going to run right through Bisping. The Count brought the fight to Sonnen and I felt he should have gotten the decision.

If he would have gotten the nod that night he would have fought Anderson Silva for the belt.

Conor Mcgregor

1. Jose Aldo - After about a year of talking shit, he backed it up by KO'ing the #1 GOAT featherweight in 13 seconds. Easy work!

2. Nate Diaz 2 - Conor took on the worst possible match for him on short notice and got choked out. People called him a fraud and wrote him off for the rematch. He dropped Nate 3 times and overcame a lot of adversity like a champ to pull out the win.

3. Chad Mendes - People write this off but it was a very impressive win and showed the guts of McGregor. When Aldo dropped out due to a VERY QUESTIONABLE injury, instead of taking a soft touch, he chose to take Mendes, the #3 guy behind McGregor and Aldo, and EXACT OPPOSITE style that he had been training for months for. He gutted out a tough first round and came back with the big KO, and he did it coming in injured.

4. Max Holloway - This is a win better appreciated now in hindsight because we didn't know how great Max was at the time. Conor completely dominated the fight even after injuring his knee in the first round. Max has since gone on to win 9 STRAIGHT.

5. Dustin Poirier - Dustin is a stud, had never been knocked out before, but Mystic Mac called a first round knockout and delivered in under 2 minutes.

Back