So what's next after UFC 205??

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Looks like WME-IMG don't have a good vision to keep their business stable for a long time.

It's true they are trying very hard to do whatever they can to promote UFC 205, but that's a lot of drawback for that kind of arrangement. ( I don't need to explain that, as you guys already know it)

Their ignorance of other fighters will cause them a big trouble in future.
I'm really curious about their plan afterwards. According to some other guys, WME is good at promoting stars. Looks like UFC will soon lost it legitimacy of MMA whereby it doesn't matter how good a fighter you are : you won't get the title shot as long as you are not a big draw.

Maybe in the future, all ladies need to sleep with the boss before getting inside the Octagon.

Looks like WME-IMG don't have a good vision to keep their business stable for a long time.

It's true they are trying very hard to do whatever they can to promote UFC 205, but that's a lot of drawback for that kind of arrangement. ( I don't need to explain that, as you guys already know it)

I'm really curious about their plan afterwards. According to some other guys, WME is good at promoting stars. Looks like UFC will soon lost it legitimacy of MMA whereby it doesn't matter how good a fighter you are : you won't get the title shot as long as you are not a big draw.

Maybe in the future, all ladies need to sleep with the boss before getting inside the Octagon.

lol, zuffa started doing that a long time ago.

You're the GOAT of salt. Some might even say you're Super Saiyan Salt.

giphy.gif

You should contact WME asap. They are doomed without your GOAT advice.

Back