Pettis vs Aldo now

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Might as well since both want it and Conor/Alvarez is happening.

Pettis doesnt deserve it, Hollowsy does.

True, but I'd rather see Aldo vs Pettis.
Obly reason is because they was set to fight as champions in the past. In this time, Holloway is practically a Pettis clone with better TDD.

Obly reason is because they was set to fight as champions in the past. In this time, Holloway is practically a Pettis clone with better TDD.
Nah I disagree. Showtime was lethal before he ran into injuries. He's starting to get his mojo back at 145 imo

Halloway!!! Let Pettis win one more... Maybe Pettis vs ....... Fuck I can't think right now, someone help me out here

so is max Holloway suppose to just sit in the corner with his thumb up his ass
giphy.gif

Sure fuck holloways 9 fight win streak
Pettis should fight lamas
Or Edgar/Stephens winner

Rather see Aldo vs. Holloway. Not just because he deserves it more, but because he'd probably give Aldo the better challenge and he's got the momentum on his side. Pettis is 1-3 in his last 4, one of those losses came to Barboza who is like a LW version of Aldo. Let Pettis rebuild his name a little more at FW first.

Aldo vs Holloway

Pettis vs Cub
Choi vs Bermudez
Zombie vs Do Bronx
Yair vs Pepey

I'd rather see Aldo/Halloway but the Pettis match up ain't bad either

Could be a nice fight. But defending a interim belt, that weird.

Aldo vs Holloway

Pettis vs Cub
Choi vs Bermudez
Zombie vs Do Bronx
Yair vs Pepey
Shit, I never thought about Yair vs. Pepey. Pepey throwing knuckle dragging punches while Yair spins around and around kicking mostly air, I would watch the fuck out of that silly ass/entertaining as hell fight.

Pettis doesnt deserve it, Hollowsy does.
doesn't matter who deserves what anymore. it's all a freakshow and if you were applauding mcgregor vs alvarez, then surely you won't be a hypocrite to mind pettis vs aldo...

Back