What Khabib needs to do is fuc*ing fight...

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
I mean how many times he will continue milking that win over Dos Anjos 3 damn years ago?? Because that is he only relevant win.

He cameback 2(!!!) years later and altought is not his fault that Tony pulled out, he still didn`t fought a ranked opponent and that was in April, we are almost in October...

Is he seriously going pull a Woodley by sitting out, bitching on twitter and demanding a titleshot? Because in the meantime Dos Anjos is fighting El Cucuy to see who is the N1 contender.

And before someone says that no one wants to fight him, Edson Barboza already called Khabib out twice on twitter, did he respond to that? I bet he didn`t.

Preach! The Bibs needs to stay active and start to build his brand and make noise. This is a business too.

Whomever is in charge of the UFC's rankings needs to be shot for making him the number one contender.

That is the biggest load of shit.

Now he feels entitled to all this bitching and leveraging.

Gotta fight Barboza. If Tony wins he gets passed over again.

Dude needs Barboza, Johnson, Dariush, Diaz, or Cowboy in his life. Could give him Chiesa too.

Gotta fight Barboza. If Tony wins he gets passed over again.

If Conor wins Khabib is going to need a 50 fight winning streak to get a title shot.

Umm pretty sure he signed 2 contract agreements and the other dude begged Dana to give him another fight and a bigger payday because he knows he won't be champ for long.

How can he fight when the fights he is offered the other dude is ducking?

He's trying to fight the best in the 155 division.

He does need to fight. The thing is he was offered and was ready to fight for the title, it's pretty poor by the UFC.

No need for that he will just get the Frankie Edgar treatment.

the next shot will be a long route anyway
1. (maybe) aldo @fw
2. ferg rda winner
3. diaz 3
4. some random contender
5. khabib

insert random fw defenses (maybe)
insert random ww fights
insert random superfights

the next shot will be a long route anyway
1. (maybe) aldo @fw
2. ferg rda winner
3. diaz 3
4. some random contender
5. khabib

insert random fw defenses (maybe)
insert random ww fights
insert random superfights

I'm telling you Conor never fights a FW again.

Back