Official Conor McGregor UFC 205 War Wagon Thread(salty sherdoggers not welcome)

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conor_m.gif

may our lord and savior mcgregor bless us with another ko and let us shower under the blood and salty tears of our enemies

k8FMHy.gif

McGoat gonna crack that glass chin

tumblr_n26slsdLdq1ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gif

Nick_Thompson_Vs_Eddie_Alvarez.gif

I'm thinking Conor KO but if it goes longer than two rounds Conor will definitely be in trouble. Eddie Alvarez has a gas tank for weeks.

Rest up Eddie, the King is coming.

60X92PU.jpg

Last edited:
So this moron gets to fight for another title in his 3rd fight after winning a title and still not defending it....they must have hired Russo or a McMahon to do match-ups now.

This card is stacked... Who will make the main card?

McGregor vs Alvarez-Main event
Woodly vs Wonderboy- Co-main
Joanna vs Karolina
Wiedman vs Romero (In the works)
Edgar vs Stephens

Most stacked main card of all time? 3 title fights and 2 former champs as the openers.. Wow.

Cowboy vs Gastelum and Tate vs Rocky on the prelims. I really hope this card stay in tact.

{<Mcgoat}

Head. Clean. Off.

This card is stacked... Who will make the main card?

McGregor vs Alvarez-Main event
Woodly vs Wonderboy- Co-main
Joanna vs Karolina
Wiedman vs Romero (In the works)
Edgar vs Stephens

Most stacked main card of all time? 3 title fights and 2 former champs as the openers.. Wow.

Cowboy vs Gastelum and Tate vs Rocky on the prelims. I really hope this card stay in tact.

Tate on the main card, Frankie on the prelims. That's the current bout order, as it should be.

On board. Eddie turns into Bambi everytime he gets touched. Conor will brutally Ko him.

In. I give Eddie a 0.01% chance of winning.

WAR CONOR

Fook the haters. Bunch of bums

Nah

Been a fan of Eddie so supporting him but conor has a solid chance

I'd give it 55/45 conor

I come from the future.. Conor is going to get his as kicked badly by Alvarez.

This forum will be heaven on November 13th after Eddie OBLITERATES McTapper. Can't wait to revisit this thread.

#GUERNICAbless

conor_m.gif

may our lord and savior mcgregor bless us with another ko and let us shower under the blood and salty tears of our enemies

k8FMHy.gif

I suspect the salt is going to flow for this one...Especially after conor ko's eddie. Trying to think of the all the reasons why conor got lucky or other crazy things...Anything other than to give him credit for beating people.

Nah

Been a fan of Eddie so supporting him but conor has a solid chance

I'd give it 55/45 conor
Pretty accurate, though I'd go 66/34 personally.

Back