Bringing Alvarez to UFC : is that a good idea?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That guy fail to live up to his reputation.

As a champ, he is trying to avoid fighting the number 1 contender and go for a much more easier opponent while guarantee him a big money in return.

This is what happen when you sign a loser from Bellator.
Obviously he is behave the same way as Bispring where they do know that they had limited time to shine on top of the game , so it's now or never in order for them to earn big money.

It's a shame to have him hold that UFC LW title right now!!! Hope Conor can KO him in the 1st round and send this loser back to Bellator.

you're an absolute moron

Eddie gonna get paid, I like that. What a Cinderella story. There's hope for me yet !!!

He didn't avoid the #1 contender, he avoided a guy with zero top 25 wins in the past 2 years.

You must think very lowly of the LW division if you think that guy is the #1 contender. Tony Ferguson is the #1 contender and I haven't heard anything about Eddie ducking him; the fight was never offered to either as far as we know.

He won the fucking title. How is that not living up to his reputation??

Land of Waste

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Sounds like you are a UFC diehard fan who is sad because a Bellator fighter is holding a UFC belt. Sucks for you kid.

The hate, envy, and fear of this "Bellator Fighter" knocking out the Irish clown is Very Strong.

Back