Will Alvarez hump Conor like he did to Pettis?

DevNull69

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I hate that sort of style but I totally it happens. I want to see Dana get all pissed as 205 headline fight is 5 rounds of his golden child getting man humped.

I would assume that will be his game plan. Grind and tire out Conor. He'd be dumb to trade with him. Alvarez gets hit too much and it would only take one good shot from McGregor. I could definitely see this being a grappler vs. striker match.

Conor's TDD and ground game isn't nearly as good as Pettis's so he's not going to be defending against the cage like Pettis was for most of the fight.

Or will he TKO him in one round like he did to Rafael Dos Anjos, the former champion? We really don't know, and that's the fun part.

it's obvious this will be a wall and stall match, so i don't get how anyone could be excited for it

I hope so

An I hope it's a good and hard humping

Yes Eddie will. Just like he did to Pettis. But if Conor can break free a few times early... Could be a very interesting fight.

Mcgregor is better than Pettis.

why? because he got smoked by Diaz then majority decisioned him in the rematch? Pettis is way better than Diaz and has been ranked higher than him for the last like 5 years.

Not to mention Pettis grappling is roughly a billion times better than Conors.

Nah, McGregor knows how to pivot and not walk straight into the fence in general. Pettis has defended TDs from better wrestlers than Mcgregor tho.

He might wrestle him down but I don't think it would end up being the kind of stalemate we saw against Pettis in the first round.

Or will he TKO him in one round like he did to Rafael Dos Anjos, the former champion? We really don't know, and that's the fun part.

Would be cool but this will most likely be: clinch grind into takedown into more wrestling grind.

The only X factor is Eddie's mental fortitude under the pressure of first tittle defense, media, trash talking, all eyes on them, first time in NY, big card, big media obligations etc etc.. the same Eddie was totally out of it vs Cowboy yea I know UFC jitters but still it happened, he flew under the radar in the big UFC 200 week and was the underdog for that upset.

y7eAuj0.jpg

Eddie wishes. Conor training with MWs. Eddie training with frankie. Conor might wrestle him.

I hate that sort of style but I totally it happens. I want to see Dana get all pissed as 205 headline fight is 5 rounds of his golden child getting man humped.
If that's what it takes to win.

I hope Eddie blankets him for 25 minutes and that it's an absolute snooze fest. Nothing against Conor but it would make Dana so salty

Those Humpings will be blasted with thumpings

Back