Khabib is Mad at McGregor and Alvarez

Sorry Khabib. You sat out for too long buddeh

He should've definitely got a title shot after beating that fkn legend Horcher.

That's really shitty if Dana & Co. misled him, but Hobblebib doesn't deserve a title shot anyways.

Yea. He should be pissed. I guess he gets MJ next, but even a win doesn't guarantee a TS.

Fight a legit top 5 LW and your next in line.

Unless Conor loses, then he gets at least 2 rematches :)

Look, we all know how great Khabib is, and he'll be the champ for a long time. But that doesn't mean he gets to just cut the line after fighting fucking Horcher.

He is clearly mad at the UFC when he says "i got used the whole time..."

If Ferg beats RDA he should get the next shot, too.

Why would Conor beg you (Khabib) for anything? You are boring 60/60K dry humper, take a hike.

Sorry Khabib should have waited 3 weeks for Ferguson to secure #1 spot but instead you chose to fight a stock boy.

Don't blame him. The ufc's a joke. Shitty Brazilian cards, letting good fighters go, boring wmma bouts on main cards and now pointless championship fights. Deep down we all know this 2 div champ bs is forced and fake

He should've definitely got a title shot after beating that fkn legend Horcher.
No. He probably shouldn't have based on that win (Ferguson pulled out?)

And he didn't really expect one till Dana used him as a bargaining chip publicly.

I think mj is honestly a bad match up for him too. He has great tdd and his hands are lightning fast with amazing ko power. Not saying khabib isn't great, but he hasn't fought a ton of guys with top notch wrestling and striking to back it up. He could definitely still win, just think it's not the best match up for him.

v9Mlqw.gif

Back