Cyborg is now in the UFC's P4P rankings, WTF ?

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not a hater of Cyborg, she seems like a cool person, I just think her fights are bullshit. I mean what is this ? Last time I checked the rankings Frankie Edgar was number 15, they replaced Frankie Edgar with Cyborg, I mean c'mon.
http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

Ufc don't make the rankings
Journalists submit them

How is pound for pound calculated? Weigh in pounds or in cage pounds?

Lmao

The ufc is gay

must have been that Half pound she was over at weigh in

I know the P4P list is stupid anyway but Cyborg shouldn't be on it. The P4P list is just a way for UFC to market their fighters, it's completely worthless

is it really worth losing sleep over a subjective rating system. it isn't to me.

Crushing cans who are 20 pounds smaller pays off, I mean that's the true definition of p4p right?

Crushing cans who are 20 pounds smaller pays off, I mean that's the true definition of p4p right?
Don´t they weigh in the day before the fight? Oh, yes they do.... so you´re just a cry baby trying to downplay the women´s goat? yes, you are.

Makes sense if they're going to have JoJed & other female fighters in... Cyborg is the #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don´t they weigh in the day before the fight? Oh, yes they do.... so you´re just a cry baby trying to downplay the women´s goat? yes, you are.

That doesn't mean she isn't 20 pounds bigger than her opponents. Also, Goat based on what? What wins?

Ahahahaa

raw

Back