UFC 205 Main Event : Conor vs Aldo II ???

According to Ariel he's "not in play" for 205

According to Ariel he's "not in play" for 205

There is a chance where UFC started to hide everything from Helwani due to the fact that he did blown up UFC 200 previously.
We need other sources to prove that.

Aldo wouldn't show up anyway. Kind of ridiculous they are forcing Conor to rematch this guy he kod in 13 seconds or drop his belt.
Aldo is the interim champion. There's an interim champion because Conor already failed to defend his belt.

Aldo wouldn't show up anyway. Kind of ridiculous they are forcing Conor to rematch this guy he kod in 13 seconds or drop his belt.

13 sec KO doesn't means anything at all in MMA fight. It isn't like JDS trying to avoid facing Cain for the 2nd fight, same goes to Forrest and Matt Serra.
Do you really believe that a guy who had been dominant in this sport for more than 10 years can lost to a great fighter in 13 sec??

The only reason why you don't like that fight is because you know that the result is gonna be different.

Yeah how dare they make the division champion face the number one contender and interim champion.
He only went 10 years undefeated too, but he doesn't deserve a rematch like connor vs nate.

Aldo is the interim champion.
I know. Why must Conor deal with Aldos crap again? It's not fair at all, Aldo pulls out way too much and there are other fights Aldo could have before rematching Conor. Let Conor fight Eddie then make him defend his featherweight belt or be forced to vacate it.

I know. Why must Conor deal with Aldos crap again? It's not fair at all, Aldo pulls out way too much and there are other fights Aldo could have before rematching Conor. Let Conor fight Eddie then make him defend his featherweight belt or be forced to vacate it.

Nope, Conor also pulls out during UFC 200.

Only Conor's fans who are worry about the result for 2nd fight might be different against this fight.

how many fights are left on mcg's contract

Yeah how dare they make the division champion face the number one contender and interim champion.
He only went 10 years undefeated too, but he doesn't deserve a rematch like connor vs nate.
Aldo's went longer than Conor without defending his featherweight belt when he was champion. He got kod in 13 seconds after pulling out more than once. Let him fight Conor after the Alvarez fight is all i'm saying. No need to get all shitty at what I said.

Aldo's went longer than Conor without defending his featherweight belt when he was champion. He got kod in 13 seconds after pulling out more than once. Let him fight Conor after the Alvarez fight is all i'm saying. No need to get all shitty at what I said.

Connor has had two pointless fights since winning the belt. Not as if he has been injured. But as long as Connor is happy who cares about the rest of the UFC, right?

13 sec KO doesn't means anything at all in MMA fight. It isn't like JDS trying to avoid facing Cain for the 2nd fight, same goes to Forrest and Matt Serra.
Do you really believe that a guy who had been dominant in this sport for more than 10 years can lost to a great fighter in 13 sec??

The only reason why you don't like that fight is because you know that the result is gonna be different.
I don't even know what you just said. I take it English isn't your first language

Aldo is the interim champion. There's an interim champion because Conor already failed to defend his belt.

I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand. Conor agreed to unify the belt next after he was given the Nate rematch instead of making a title defense.

Conor demanding the Nate rematch instead of defending against Aldo or Edgar was the only reason that the interim belt was introduced in the first place.

Aldo had his chance for a rematch after saying he would fight conor anytime and turned it down. How can you want to cater to this guy? If he were to win the belt back he would defend it less than Conor is right now. All i'm saying is they shouldn't hold Conor back by forcing him to rematch a guy who he destroyed in 13 seconds

I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand. Conor agreed to unify the belt next after he was given the Nate rematch instead of making a title defense.

Conor demanding the Nate rematch instead of defending against Aldo or Edgar was the only reason that the interim belt was introduced in the first place.
Remember how Aldo was offered a rematch and he turned it down after saying he would fight Conor anytime? I do

Lol you Conor haters are hilarious. You will argue anything against him

Remember how Aldo was offered a rematch and he turned it down after saying he would fight Conor anytime? I do

Nate is special , whereby he is always in shape.
I don't think any of the fighters will stoop up to face Conor at UFC 196 in 11 days notices, so Aldo wasn't taking that fight is reasonable.

Back