Spinoff: Who are your least favorite fighters & why?

MMAfangirl

@MMAfangirl
@White
Reaction score
One of my least favorite fighters is Anthony Johnson. I despise him for TKOing Gustafsson, my fave fighter, in front of 30,000 Swedish fans at 4 a.m. and taking away the title shot Gus had already earned. That friggin' guy...

Also, him bullying a middle age woman at the gym and throwing her yoga mat was pretty ridiculous. Not a good look after you've been cleared for alleged domestic violence.

least favorite fighters, probably phil davis and jake shields, just because they literally "ended" so many hype trains and win streaks by doing next to nothing and getting the judges nod

Marcelo "itbull" Rojo because he's is a bad mother fucker

He doesn't care about anything in the world and his striking is one of the best here in Rio Cuarto

BR0bb2l.gif

It speaks for itself...

Edit: You meant fighters, in that case, I hate Gonzaga for obvious reasons lol

Michael Bisping is also one of my least favorite. He's not an evil guy, but I don't like his sportsmanship and I think he cheats.

I rewatched the clip a hundred times and he grabbed Jorge Rivera in a Thai clinched and kneed him directly in the face after glancing down and seeing his knee was down. Then, he cursed him out after winning. The man's 16 year old daughter had died weeks before.

He mocked Matt Hamill for being deaf. Then, he got a bullshit split decision win against him and screamed at Matt and his corner.

All fighters who demands for big money fight instead of pride/ glory.

As a die hard forever Edgar fan, Bendo.

Joe Warren is the douchiest douche alive.

pat-curran-kos-joe-warren1.gif
warrenvila_bellator.jpg

Greatest moments of my life.

All fighters who demands for big money fight instead of pride/ glory.

Get off your high horse. Being a fighter is a job. The UFC makes big money. You think the UFC brass should keep the money the fighters generate? The fighters should live on Ramen noodles and sleep ona buddy's couch, for the glory?

Maia. I respect the living hell out of Maia but, god damn, do I dislike watching his fights. And that's my personal failure as a fan.

Aldo. GAH. Again, some decisions that have gone his way...

Hendricks. What a whiny bitch.

The definite #1 - Yael Romero and Tim Kennedy. Fuck. Out. Of. Here. Bitchass motherfuckers.

Jimmie Rivera was rubbing me the wrong way after his fight with Urijah Faber. He was humble bragging about the win in the post-fight interview...seemed to be hinting that he was half-blind when he beat Faber and would have done it more handily.

He even continued to harp on about it to Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour a couple days later. Not a very gracious winner.

Takayama, Sakuraba, Genki Sudo.

j/k

Tim Kennedy
Gilbert Yvel
Frank Trigg ( CHECK YO NECK -- just pissed me off to see him lose this way over and over)

Get off your high horse. Being a fighter is a job. The UFC makes big money. You think the UFC brass should keep the money the fighters generate? The fighters should live on Ramen noodles and sleep ona buddy's couch, for the glory?

That kind of thinking will be the downfall of the sport itself. Don't believe me? We will wait and see the outcome of this kind of bad culture.

Because of Cena suggestion to remove violence from the ring, WWE had started to lose tons of adults fans, so end up those ladies and kids are their biggest fans right now.
Same thing will happen to UFC soon.

That kind of thinking will be the downfall of the sport itself. Don't believe me? We will wait and see the outcome of this kind of bad culture.

Because of Cena suggestion to remove violence from the ring, WWE had started to lose tons of adults fans, so end up those ladies and kids are their biggest fans right now.
Same thing will happen to UFC soon.

Yeah...

The fighters have a lot of pride and love of the sport. They also want to be paid.

They generate money. It needs ti go somewhere. The UFC already gets 86% of it. How little do you expect professional fighters in the UFC to get?

Yeah...

The fighters have a lot of pride and love of the sport. They also want to be paid.

They generate money. It needs ti go somewhere. The UFC already gets 86% of it. How little do you expect professional fighters in the UFC to get?

It's quite a subjective question, really hard to figure it out

Jon Jones. That Shogun fight still stings a little bit. And as someone said before. Bendo. I can not stand anything about the guy. His stupid toothpick infuriates me

Back