Jones vs. Vitor

Rob_M.

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, Vitor was huge coming into that fight. That is all...proceed with your daily activities l.

no. cannot proceed. im gonna stay here and ponder this for an hour or 6

Jon has stated that the UFC basically knew that Vitor was on steroids and they covered it up.

Still won though,Jones = GOAT :)

Interesting though, that was after the Rumble fight I think where Vitor nearly killed himself getting to 205 and Rumble didn't make weight... one time where I was actually rooting for Vitor. I love Rumble but he came off a little disrespectful in that fight... a little off topic, but that's my 2 cents... feel free to proceed with your daily activities

Almost kicked Jones head off as well.
Vitor-belfort2.jpg

What a hypocrite. Both fighters are dirty cheats

That's weird....I read this as Jon was on steroids and the UFC covered it up

and jones wasn't on some sort of peds. yeah right. guys been juicing for ages.
Not hypocritcal he was stating that Vitor was on steroids and the UFC knew about it.

I agree I think Jones is a cheater but the UFC did not seem to know about it for sure until USADA got him.

Interesting though, that was after the Rumble fight I think where Vitor nearly killed himself getting to 205 and Rumble didn't make weight... one time where I was actually rooting for Vitor. I love Rumble but he came off a little disrespectful in that fight... a little off topic, but that's my 2 cents... feel free to proceed with your daily activities
I thought the rumble fight was MW and rumble missed by a bunch

that was a middleweight fight were Rumble missed weight badly. Rumble weighed 197 while vitor made weight.

Back