Woodley/Wonderboy is officially the co-main event for MSG...

What will the last added marquee fight be?

• Total voters

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
I happened to be browsing around looking at all of the UFC 205 news floating around and I came across something that may be of value to us sherbros, take a look.

IMG_2712.PNG

As you can clearly see it states that the UFC has officially announced Woodley/Wonderboy to be the co-main event at UFC 205, which I find interesting because Woodley was on the MMA hour today saying that he knew nothing of his placement on the card...
Now with all of that being said, I love Joanna champion. She is my 2nd favorite fighter and she is just an absolute animal. However, no matter how much I love the fact that she will be fighting on this card there is just simply no way that she will headline this event which leads me to believe that one more big marquee fight will be added.
What will that fight be is the real question at hand? I believe McGregor/Alvarez is going down November 12th...

What do you guys think?

Khabib/Alvarez. Dana wouldn't play Khabib like this, he wants no part of that Dagestan mafia

Maybe McGregor Aldo in catchweight?

Holy shit

McMann vs Eye 2 will headline for sure.

ITS HAPPENING

<18>

Personally, I would only prefer that fight to be the co-main if there's a MW, LHW or HW title fight on the same card. I'm not up for non-title fights headlining over title fights, and I like how they've done weight class preferential event status.

Aldo/McGregor or Jones/Rumble is my guess.

I'm hoping it's Eddie/Khabib

then Conor/Aldo for 206

Aldo is flying to NY. The writing is on the wall for Aldo vs Conor II. It's about time.

EDIT: I was mistaken. Aldo flying to NY has not been confirmed, only speculated.

Last edited:
<{danawhoah}>

PREASE MCGREGOR VS ANYBODY PREASE!!!!!!

Maybe McGregor Aldo in catchweight?

{<huh}

512657.jpg

It cannot be Eddie vs Khabib.

Because this fight is at 155lbs and they would have the co main spot under the WW title. Heavier fighters headline.

Only Conor or Ronda can bypass this shit.

So Conor vs Aldo 2 is happening, you all better believe it

<{spoogebab}>

Because this fight is at 155lbs and they would have the co main spot under the WW title. Heavier fighters headline.

<{spoogebab}>

Agreed. And Khabib vs Alvarez will be signed for 206.

As long as Conor is the main event, I couldnt care less if he fights Aldo or Alvarez.

<{spoogebab}>
I'm not counting out Conor / Alvarez despite all the BS.

I want to believe.

Back