Jones is rusty and will be facing Johnson. Johnson could KO him.

how exactly is jones fighting all the sudden? does he not have to deal with the commissions and usada first?

Jones getting koed has been over due.

Hope rumble gets it and stops ,D.C after .

But Jones always seems to find a way to win so he will.probly shock us all and ko rumble lol

Yes, and juice less.

Also, the kinda of wrestling Jones has doesn't work on Rumble, I think. It didn't against Gus.

Sure it could happen but lets be honest bones on his worst night is still better than rumble on his best...

Dc and jones are far ahead of all the other lhw. Only gus for some reason makes them look mortal.

He wouldve got KOd the first time if Bones didn't duck him and find a way out of the fight

Bones boxing, jab, footwork are atrocious. his defense standing is putrid relies on reach/range control and he's been prone to uppercuts since Bonner boxed him up. If this happens Bones gets George Foreman'd

Yes, and juice less.

Also, the kinda of wrestling Jones has doesn't work on Rumble, I think. It didn't against Gus.

I kind of feel the same way.

Strong, tall, fighters that can generate big shots from close.

It did work on Glover though.

He wouldve got KOd the first time if Bones didn't duck him and find a way out of the fight

If this happens Bones gets George Foreman'd

Hold on, did you just claim that Jones committed a felony and almost destroyed his life and career just to avoid losing to Rumble?

I don't know if this is the best or worst post that I've ever read here.

Last edited:
Ahhhh the rusty excuse

No its not. Its yet another huge oportunity to get right in there when he doesnt deserve any of it. Allways slack for Jones!
But of course i get why Dana wants it. If indeed thats true.
Imo its bs cause Jones doesnt deserve such a shot and cause Rumble is getting screwed from a fight vs Cormier.
Its no secret ill be patiently waiting for Rumble to rip Jones head off but i highly doubt it will happen.
Jones is the clear favourite imo.

49-46 Jones.

Just kidding. Rumble falls asleep after three. With or without Jon's help.

Low kick, eye pokes and plenty of resetting position to avoid the pocket or prolonged striking exchanges vs Rumble? I think Jones might have a hard time baiting Rumble into easy tds early in the fight.

Don't think so, false info.

Better odds for UFC 207 DC vs Rumble 2

Back