Brazil now have a better record "Post-USADA" than the USA.

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just leaving this one here to answer all the

+ Brazilians cant win after USADA
+ Brazilians record post USADA is terrible

After the weekends results, Brazil now lead the US in Win % Post-USADA

cti1Uc.png

In fact, its the first time, either nation has crept over the .500 mark.

Sorry y'all

(Data from October 1st when wherabouts based testing started)

it doesnt really matter tbh, we all know now the likely %'s of people doing this stuff are through the roof and that is putting it lightly.

your info and posts are pretty good though I have to say, once I started reading what you say I have become a fan.
you are like a more knowledgable PED preacher than me and I know some, not all that you do though.
For quite some time the reality of what pro athletes are doing has been clear to me.

lol is that Peter Sobotta holding it down for Jamaica?

it doesnt really matter tbh, we all know now the likely %'s of people doing this stuff are through the roof and that is putting it lightly.

We do.

Its just somewhere to send people every week when someone starts the "Brazil's record post USADA is one of the worst" conversation in the middle of a thread

We're still a better and more successful country.

Wouldn't the interesting data be a comparison of win percentages pre- and post-USADA?

It looks like Americans are in roughly twice as many fights as the rest of the world combined. I wonder what our record would be if you excluded the American beating American fights

lol is that Peter Sobotta holding it down for Jamaica?

Nah, fuck that idiot, Ive got him down as German and hes remaining German.

The Jamaican is Randy Brown who according to wiipedia was born in Springfield, Mass, but according to both Tapology and Sherdog was born in Jamaica

fought easier competition since dropping in rankings, losing belts

The US should typically have a losing record anyway. Except for overseas shows, they don't bring in many low ranking guys from other countries, but they do bring in as many good guys as they can. And any country with a significant number of fighters should be pretty close to even.

It looks like Americans are in roughly twice as many fights as the rest of the world combined. I wonder what our record would be if you excluded the American beating American fights
It'd be the same, since one American won and one lost.

Back