Alternate PPV Commentary

nated0g43

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you had to choose for lets say UFC 205, would you want Rogan or Dom for commentary?

Both. UFC 205; Hogan's Humble Pie and Ass Kissing Show.

Rogan. Sure he over exaggerates, shows some bias and also says some dumb shit but he gets me hype especially when I am fucked up.

Can you imagine Dom or Stann reacting to Rousey vs Holm? That shit would have been boring as fuck in my opinion.

Also I love seeing @ArtOfDrowning getting pissed during the PBP threads, that shit is entertaining.

Rogan. Sure he over exaggerates, shows some bias and also says some dumb shit but he gets me hype especially when I am fucked up.

Can you imagine Dom or Stann reacting to Rousey vs Holm? That shit would have been boring as fuck in my opinion.

Also I love seeing @ArtOfDrowning getting pissed during the PBP threads, that shit is entertaining.
Good point. Maybe a 3 man team would be cool then. Dom can break shit down and Rogan can hype it up. And Goldie can let us know that the tale of the tape is virtually identical

Good point. Maybe a 3 man team would be cool then. Dom can break shit down and Rogan can hype it up. And Goldie can let us know that the tale of the tape is virtually identical

jRR5Izw.gif

Rogan can be irritating as fuck but he does get people excited. Dom did a great job but Rogan is the best atm.

How about stoned Eddie Bravo ?

Goldberg- "What a nice inside leg kick, Eddie"

Edgie Brah- " Yeah for sure, but also speaking abou inside, 9\11 was an inside job dude those fucking buildings...Tower 7 and shit"

Cruz's voice is irritating. And he scored Yahya - Tanaka 30-27. lmao. Not even the judges, in Brazil, gave three rounds to Yahya. wtf.

Cruz on commentary: never again.

Joe is just more of a/like a fan than Dom is so it makes it more fun. I think it's perfect to have Joe for PPVs then Dom for the FNs. DC can replace Joe once he's gone. He's more of the entertaining fan type like Joe. His commentary with Joe & Goldie at 197 was super refreshing & awesome.

Came in thinking that TS was suggesting that an official parallel audio broadcast by other UFC commentators performed live during events. That would be agreat idea - now it's mine btw. :p

Came in thinking that TS was suggesting that an official parallel audio broadcast by other UFC commentators performed live during events. That would be agreat idea - now it's mine btw. :p
They have it now, its called ordering it in spanish - lol but yeah on a serious note - that would be pretty cool

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ART IS HURT MIKEEEEEEE, HE IS OUT COLD FROM ALL OF MY YELLING MIIIIIKEEEEEEE!!! THATS WAS DA BEEEEEST FIIIGHT EVVVVAAAAAAAAR MIKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Both. UFC 205; Hogan's Humble Pie and Ass Kissing Show.

This. Rogan for filthy casuals like me. Dom for fight nerds. Plus Fight Pass exclusive Fight companion commentary with Edgy Bra and Schaub.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ART IS HURT MIKEEEEEEE, HE IS OUT COLD FROM ALL OF MY YELLING MIIIIIKEEEEEEE!!! THATS WAS DA BEEEEEST FIIIGHT EVVVVAAAAAAAAR MIKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

{<jordan}

Personally I love JRE fight companions because I need to hear Brandon Schab rate the men and hypothesize about their dick sizes etc

Dom is genius but BORING

Back