Mythbusters #2 'Cyborg is on roids hur dur'

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Incorrect. She has been clean for 5 years and continues to pass test after test with flying colours.

If you are posting this for the SJW anti-steroids faction at shertard, good luck.

Unless its random blood it does not count. Fight night testing is worthless and so is urine.

If you failed one test you are open to this criticism. I don't know that it is fair, but this is the way things go in the sports world.

Yep and lance Armstrong was clean too. He never tested positive.

She cheated and ternished Gina's record forever
Enough to perma ban if you ask me

gina-carano-1-720x340.jpg

LOL at the frequency in which Nelson is getting tested.

Unless its random blood it does not count. Fight night testing is worthless and so is urine.
she is subject to random testing just like any ufc fighter. IDK if that happened but I'd be surprised if she wasn't randomly tested by USADA yet

How long has she been subject to the strict USADA testing? That's the only testing I'm interested in

Just go back to making Ronda hate threads, that obsession now seems less pathetic than your cyborg white knight threads

She popped. Doesn't mean she's still using, but it does mean that she'll be accused of it the rest of her career. Same as Reem, Brock, Jones, Mendes, Anderson, and every other fighter who ever popped. If she's been clean since then, I sympathize, but she did this to herself.

It's her years of previous PED abuse that is still the most concerning.

she is subject to random testing just like any ufc fighter. IDK if that happened but I'd be surprised if she wasn't randomly tested by USADA yet
Yea I know but unless its blood it means nothing. USADA is wasting everyone's time by collecting urine.

steroids can/do change your muscles permanently. She used them and got a physique she would NEVER have obtained if she was clean. Shes still a cheater with an advantage despite no longer using.

Perhaps you should do more research on things before you speak of them.

the amount of people who got caught by those very tests disagree with you...

steroids can/do change your muscles permanently. She used them and got a physique she would NEVER have obtained if she was clean. Shes still a cheater with an advantage despite no longer using.

Perhaps you should do more research on things before you speak of them.
which is still not the same as being on roids. we don't know how much is affecting cyborg's body now. people guess her strength comes from steroids she used 5 years ago, when this is incredibly nitpicky when most fighters have been on stuff in the past. every fighter has critics but the cyborg hate because she is a 'steroid freak' is unbelievable here. people who weren't anywhere near this judgemental when brock lesnar, an ACTUAL steroid freak got a testing exemption from the UFC, looked roided as fuck AND got caught. the list of fighters caught with stuff is huge. actual steroid and PED cheaters probably includes everyone you like in MMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back