Ruslan Magomedov Popped by USADA

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“The UFC organization was notified that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Ruslan Magomedov of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection made on September 7, 2016.

USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.”

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Ruslan-Magomedov-092616

Of all the people to get popped next, why did it have to be the 29 year old HW prospect?

I wonder if it's meldonium.

DEXATI20160924083553.png

Smells like Meldonium. Hope it wasn't a steroid or testosterone

Interesting considering the fact that he pulled out of his fight with Struve at UFC 204...

well, I guess that's why he got pulled from the Struve fight..

Of all the people to get popped next, why did it have to be the 29 year old HW prospect?

I wonder if it's meldonium.
Even if it is I doubt he'll get a pass like that other guy, it's been too long now since they banned that stuff.

Unlike Jon Jones, Ruslan is expendable, so don't expect Dana White to help him with his defense/propaganda campaign.

Russian guy fails drug test? I've seen it all now

They shouldn't report POTENTIAL violations. It should only be released once it's official.

Well that's a wrap on him for a while. If it does end up being Meldonium, the ban was over nine months ago and there's no way it stays in your system that long.

Those Tainted Supplements strike again¡¡¡¡

Back