Frankie Edgar at 135 lbs

blacknblue104

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is he staying at featherweight or is he going down to bantamweight his next fight? Heard Mark Henry talk about how easy it is for him to make bantamweight after his recent loss to Aldo. I'd love to see Edgar at 135, unfortunately Aldo is just a really bad matchup for him, don't see him getting the belt at 145 until Aldo leaves the top of the division.

If he does I'd love to see Edgar vs TJ Dillashaw in his next fight...the winner of that fight should fight the winner of Cruz/Garbrandt. Edgar vs Dillashaw or Cruz would be a great fight.

Edgar vs Cody and Cruz vs TJ 2 is the way I'd do it. But any way is fine with me.

I'm a butt hurt BJ Penn fan so hopefully he gets KTFO.

Only Cruz is his challenge in the division.
Maybe TJ.
Lol at any one thinking this guy Cody gives him a fight.

He's fighting Jeremy Stephens at UFC 205.

Also said he'd only fight at BW if it was a title shot.

Is he staying at featherweight or is he going down to bantamweight his next fight? Heard Mark Henry talk about how easy it is for him to make bantamweight after his recent loss to Aldo. I'd love to see Edgar at 135, unfortunately Aldo is just a really bad matchup for him, don't see him getting the belt at 145 until Aldo leaves the top of the division.

If he does I'd love to see Edgar vs TJ Dillashaw in his next fight...the winner of that fight should fight the winner of Cruz/Garbrandt. Edgar vs Dillashaw or Cruz would be a great fight.
He should!

He fights best against bigger guys, using his speed. I loved him at 155 lol

He had major problems with Aldo's reach, he should go to 125.
Lineker? He beats him and does well enough against TJ

Let me up the ante. Frankie Edgar at 135 vs Chris Cyborg at walk around weight? Don't be pullin' that chauvinist stuff with me either! I gets down for the ladies, ya dig me?

OK, so he's still a man. Fine, Cyborg gets to kick and grapple and Edgar can only strike. If she grabs him he has to flow with the go.

Who wins?

Stephens knocks his head off imo.

I'd like to see him at 135lbs though. Would shake up the division a bit.

I think he's a bad style matchup for Conor, but Conor will avoid him. Aldo is a bad match for him. 155 if too big for him. I don't see Frankie getting any titles regardless of which division he jumps to. He'll always be top 5, but no more belts.

Would like to see Frankie at 135. Let's see how he looks against Stephens first.

Edgar said that he'd only go to 135 for a title shot.

Unfortunately i don't see how he beats Cruz.

Edgar v Dom is one of the great future fights just waiting to be made.

Fuck the manlet haters fuck coming up the ranks; this fight would be so awesome im going to go take a moment to think about it alone.

Edgar said he would only drop to BW for an immediate title shot. He is going to have his hands full with Jeremy.

Back