CM Punk vs Junie Browning: You KNOW YOU WOULD WATCH

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the fight to make. LIke it or not CM Punk is a UFC fighter and he is going nowhere. The UFC sees value in him and wants him to be a part of their shows.

Junie would be perfect. He has an old following from being one of the most well known UF cast members. Junie would likely make things very interesting in the pre fight press conferences. We all know he'd likely lose control and create dramatic outbursts that we all love to watch.

CM Punk could actually win this fight, and it would be an intriguing match up. CM Punk could actually trash talk Junie and likely get him really worked up. Casuals who don't know of Junie would likely be quick to take interest in him, especially if the UFC did a nice back story on Junie's little trip to Thailand where he had the mafia and the gangsters wanting to torture him after his bar brawl.

Yes, it is a freak show fight. Yes, it is for cheap thrills, but there is a nostalgia to it. I want this fight! It's the best possible match up where fans could actually take interest in another CM Punk match up.

The last time I heard of Browning was when he got into some knife fight and then posted that he was about to kill himself, or something like that.
What is he up to?

Has Junie gotten out of Thailand yet or are "they" still holding him there?

CM Punk vs. Cyborg. The UFC would hit the PPV jackpot and we could all have a laugh. 2016 has been the year of bullshit matchups so why not.

Junie would still kill him....
Punk would have a better shot against Cody McKenzie...just gotta avoid the guillotine since it's his only....awww fuck, Punk just got choked out by Cody Mac.
Goodnight.

Nah, Cody would easily choke him to death.

Junie I highly doubt has been training. I don't know that Junie could stay focused to come into the fight in tip top shape either. I'd give Punk a great chance in this. I'd favor him actually.

CM Funk vs La Parka vs Psychosis triple threat match.

CM. Punk vs...

tumblr_o7hm23Sx5P1ugv7b3o1_500.gif

I just don't want to see CM against anyone.

Punk vs. Goldie, that's an even money fight right there.

Goldie-Hawn.jpg

CM Punk vs. Cyborg. The UFC would hit the PPV jackpot and we could all have a laugh. 2016 has been the year of bullshit matchups so why not.
that would actually be the most interesting matchup possible I think, and actually I have cyborg winning that.

Back