McGREGOR VS. ALDO 2? Conor looking very lean in tweet by Dillon Danis.

This is the picture, and no that is not NYC, that is SBG in Ireland.

CtTP4fFWgAAJXyB.jpg

fight with aldo is a boring outcome. heal the leg and fight khabib or alvarez

fyi, nate diaz put a hit out on dillon

Very lean indeed

I think that picture is probably from the Nate II camp, not current.

The speculation about Aldo is silly anyway, it's not like Conor would suddenly be sucked down for a fight that is months away.

Conrad wins in 1 second this time, eye contact KO.

Looking at his upper torso i think the tiger tatto fucked up his abs, and his body aesthetics. The Gorilla was enough
look the diference with this:
82eda70f17b9730f4438ad9c20e0ff53.jpg

No homo

I think that picture is probably from the Nate II camp, not current.

The speculation about Aldo is silly anyway, it's not like Conor would suddenly be sucked down for a fight that is months away.
He looks surprisingly lean if that was taken before the rematch. :eek:

I don't think that he'll ever go down to fight Aldo. He's probably out after he fights Alvarez i feel..

He looks surprisingly lean if that was taken before the rematch. :eek:

I don't think that he'll ever go down to fight Aldo. He's probably out after he fights Alvarez i feel..

Very possible but I have this feeling like he won't. If Conor gets what he wants (the Eddie fight), and actually wins it, I really think his next fight would be defending the 145 belt. Just a hunch I have as a fan following his career, nothing more.

Conor on Saturday night in Dublin looking a bit more filled out:

ConorSin.jpg

PS; that's me with him. My 3rd cousins best friend says I look like Myles Jury. I don't see it.

Very possible but I have this feeling like he won't. If Conor gets what he wants (the Eddie fight), and actually wins it, I really think his next fight would be defending the 145 belt. Just a hunch I have as a fan following his career, nothing more.
That would be fantastic.
I'd like to see the rematch against Jose just to see what adjustments Jose would make if they were to fight again. I think that Conor would KO him again, unfortunately.

I'd also like to see McGregor vs. Dos Anjos because Dos Anjos talks a lot of smack on Twitter and probably thinks that he would run over McGregor if they were to fight. A man can dream, right?

Back