VIDEO - Tonya Evinger offers sexual favors to Mick Maynard to get in UFC

MMA 4 A CURE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

When talk about Mick Maynard, a fellow Texan, being assigned as new matchmaker for UFC, Evinger replies:

0:30 – “I’m gonna offer him sexual favors for a fight. Obviously he’s a real cute Australian guy with that accent, you know? And his wife, she’s real cute to. Whatever, whatever it takes.”

About negotiations with the UFC:

1:04 – “You know, I don’t know what the issue’s been. I don’t really care. I wouldn’t say I wouldn’t ever want to be in the UFC but I don’t want to fight for somebody who doesn’t want me to fight for them or isn’t excited for me to fight for them, so that’s kind of the way I go about it and Invicta treats me good and they’ve always fought me. I don’t want to go and sit on the sidelines so that’s an issue. As long as I get to fight I don’t give a shit who it’s for or who it’s against, I just want to fight.”

http://mymmanews.com/tonya-evinger-gonna-beat-aldana-again/

This girl is batshit crazy. Female Mike tyson with her past comments. I approve.

She'd have more luck if she promised never to offer sexual favours.

Does he know she considers vomiting to be foreplay?

(I would like to see her in the UFC though)

oh this the ugly chick that kissed the interviewer

eh, good luck in finding someone to fuck you. but she does seem to have nice boobs, not sure

Isnt she a lesbian? lol is that threesome worth it?

I wish Tate, Zingano, Macedo, and others were that freaky.

She looks like Datsik

attachment.php

Tonya-Evinger.jpeg

At 35 she's getting a bit old for the game, but she's had a quite nice career resurgence in Invicta. Would be nice to see her get that chance to fight for UFC gold, and then ride off into the sunset. Plus she'd probably do a good job promoting the fight.

Do you want to be a fucking fighter?

Evinger is rude, crude and doesn't put up with any bullshit. Very straight forward and honest.

Gotta admire the few fighters that aren't willing to beg on their knees and kiss ass to be in the UFC. If she's happy with where she is then all the power to her.

Evinger basically sexually assaulted the presenter after barfing inside the cage. She shouldn't be just banned for life, she should be charged with a class B felony. Assaulting a defenseless interviewer is not acceptable behavior in the sport of MMA, nor is it acceptable anywhere in society. Imagine the shit Black Beast would be in if he forcefully grabbed and kissed Megan Olivi post-fight. This is essentially what Evinger did, to a woman married with children. Utterly disgusting.

Ch6SqCIVIAU80HM.jpg-large-2.0.0.jpeg

Back