Best freak-show fight?

Klarion

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
which one would it be? Not just in UFC...

tfc-5-on-5-mma-fight-usa-vs-latvia-carnage2.png

Big Show vs Akebono

Minotauro vs Bob Sapp is a timeless classic of a freakshow fight

Bob Sapp vs Kimo (K-1 match)...pure entertainment.

for a pro wrestller, Takayama was sure a tough mofo

<36>
Oh God, used to do this in the gym i attended for an year may be.
The only difference, striking was not allowed, but throws and all kind of submissions, even armbars on both hands from two different people were a usual thing. It was pretty fun though.

People posting fights that are among Heavyweights... Those aren't freak show fights.

Can't watch at work, but if I recall, Sapp wins

Yea, after some shenanigans between the rounds that would make Yoel blush. That was some of the most blatantly corrupt bullshit you'll see in combat sports. Also, it wasn't in that video but I'm pretty sure that was the fight where they brought Tyson in afterwards to call out Sapp. "Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!" "I'll sign it in your blood, punk......where you at?"

edit: fuck it, let's watch it unfold:

Yea, after some shenanigans between the rounds that would make Yoel blush. That was some of the most blatantly corrupt bullshit you'll see in combat sports. Also, it wasn't in that video but I'm pretty sure that was the fight where they brought Tyson in afterwards to call out Sapp. "Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!" "I'll sign it in your blood, punk......where you at?"

I've seen that Youtube clip tens of times

Back