Imagine if Ronda said "F*ck it, I want Cyborg at 140 just like I offered Gina."

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Last edited:
She would catapult back into super stardom!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...Ronda never takes that fight...I'm skeptical as to whether Ronda ever fights again at all...

I would be stoked.

This unwarranted fight that makes no sense in terms of rankings, weight divisions, or MMA being a legit sport needs to happen so we can find new WMMA topics

Well then Cyborg will be fucked. If that last chick could grab onto Cyborg like that, then Ronda's gonna have a good night. That's assuming Holly left her with a little bit of her soul.

Imagine if Borg wanted to fight in a division that exists.
It's easy if you try
No dangerous weight cuts
And then she wouldn't cry
Imagine all the fighters
Fighting at their weight, ahhhh-ahh...

I remember when this forum was filled with Newbie idiots "derr Cyborg is scared of Ronda, Rondas would beat Cyborg in unDer a min, CYborg has no chance". Now most have accepted the truth and have moved on to GDR/Nunes/Holly would beat Cyborg talk lol.

I agree with Ronda's stance on cyborg . if the fight did happen an Ronda is mentally stable I think she beats cyborg with ease

Imagine if Borg wanted to fight in a division that exists.
It's easy if you try
No dangerous weight cuts
And then she wouldn't cry
Imagine all the fighters
Fighting at their weight, ahhhh-ahh...

Fact:
Ronda said she would go up in weight to fight Gina.

Fact:
Ronda talked A LOT OF SHIT about Cyborg...

Fact:
Holly put Ronda on suicide watch.

In the end...Ronda could be THE most mentally fragile UFC champion of all time...

Therefore...you do the math.

I agree with Ronda's stance on cyborg . if the fight did happen an Ronda is mentally stable I think she beats cyborg with ease

Hah.

That's like saying...if you were Rumble then you'd have heavy hands.

And yes, if you were him then you would have an over-abundance of fast-twitch fibers if key areas needed to deliver devastating strikes...

...but you're not.

...and Ronda is not mentally stable.

No. I refuse to waste any of my limited imagination on Rhonda.

I will be saving my imagination for pretending that all the little rain drops are lemon drops and gum drops, and also for dreams where I'm the fourth member of HANSON.

After getting knocked out of the skies in devastating fashion in her last outing, there's no way she dares to step into the ring with Cyborg.

Mentally, she's finished.

Well then Cyborg will be fucked. If that last chick could grab onto Cyborg like that, then Ronda's gonna have a good night. That's assuming Holly left her with a little bit of her soul.

The sheep still say cyborg with destroy Ronda based on one bad performance. Ronda takes down and submits cyborg

Ronda is done. She proved she doesn't have the mental toughness to do this for a living. The minute she faced adversity she gave up

I doubt Ronda will step into the Octagon again, the last thing she ever saw will haunt her forever
Holly-Holm-Feet-1556677.jpg

(the even scarier thing is that if you google image search for Holly legs, you get this pic from a site called wikifeet, DA FUQ!!!)

It would be pretty obvious that ronda has had enough of this world and is ready to die if she said that

Back