Is this true or Luke is lying?

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Jason High was cut for "touching" the ref????

that's true.

bullsh*t imo, High did not deserve to be cut

dana didn't even see it happen. a reporter asked him about it, and he cut him not the spot without ever watching the tape.

I seem to remember it going down like that. He pushed the ref at the end of the fight, didn't he? Well, if the point is that Dana is a hypocrite, we all know. Dana isn't gonna just hand Big Country to Coker so forget about him getting cut. Don't forget that Babalu got cut for holding a choke whereas BJ didn't when he did it to Jens.

Well that's stupud

I'm telling ya, Dana still has a vendetta against Big John from the Affliction days. You'll never see Dana defend BJ.

If Roy his cut his 100% his fault, you can`t just go there and kick a referee like that. He doesn`t agree with the stoppage? There is a million other ways to express those feelings.

i remember dana saying that

consistency.... not the ufcs strongest suit. And in other news, water is wet.

Last edited:
Goofs who use words like who are people.

If Roy his cut his 100% his fault, you can`t just go there and kick a referee like that. He doesn`t agree with the stoppage? There is a million other ways to express those feelings.
Roy should have sent BJM a poem, like all the the cool kids do

It was a strong public statement by Dana then.

But we all know there are at least two sets of rules in the UFC. I'm interested to see how it plays out. I believe the UFC has alot of leeway because the fight was in Brazil, though.

And if Roy is cut. It's his own fucking fault. But somehow I expect he will not be cut. I do expect a fine and suspension though. And I guess it might matter if BJM makes a big deal about it.

Because I never heard that Jason High was released from UFC for this reason
It was brutal.
The ref was lucky to have survived

egKjaUz.gif

Touching a referee is the absolute worst thing anyone can do ever! He has to be cut.

It's not like the UFC can turn a blind eye to this like they have to minor transgressions like domestic violence, DUI, hit and run, and white supremacy tattoos.

But if Roy writes John a poem, like previously mentioned, it's cool.

I heard High was on a 40/40k contract and they wanted to get rid of him.

UFC has always been about double standards. Jon Jones would have been cut and even banned for life for a lot of fight antics if he had been a low tier star. Unfortunately for Jason High, they still had the right to cut him because he had lost his fight but should not have been banned in UFC for life

Back