CM Punk back at the gym

Yes we know
It was discussed last week when Chael said it lol

what a warrior - the guy has all the 'real fighter' attributes down - hes against drugs, he trash talked, he was humble in defeat (even forced gall to listen to his inspirational words after), he said all the right things at the post fight interview (even put in the right amount of emtion when talking about his wife), now hes back in the gym hungry - not sure why people dont like him - pure warrior, born to fight and entertain

The UFC sign a deal with the TKO org.
TKO will serve has their development Org.

I expect Punk to fight at that level next.

what a warrior - the guy has all the 'real fighter' attributes down - hes against drugs, he trash talked, he was humble in defeat (even forced gall to listen to his inspirational words after), he said all the right things at the post fight interview (even put in the right amount of emtion when talking about his wife), now hes back in the gym hungry - not sure why people dont like him

cuz he's a delusional amateur

That's a terrible picture of Megan Olivi. I will never bang her now after seeing that.

CM Punk will be fine, wrestling is the best base for MMA and he's a world champion wrestler.

He's already taken a pro fight so as far as I know he cannot got back to Amateur fights.

As long as he's not taking up space on PPV cards and getting paid more than legit fighters who've put in the time I dont give a fuck what he does.

actually hes a pro - he fought a pro fight - plus he wasnt cut by the ufc and will likely get another fight - being in the ufc is something all the best fighters want and hes able to get another fight

Great thread LOL. Awesome pic of Megan Olivia too.

Btw, I'm glad CM Punk got pummeled. I'd like to get pummeled for 500k too.

A very nice cave this one. Seems very cozy.

I'd slide in to kill some time, sure. Not my kind of chick and I find her annoying sometimes but she's objectively cute and has a better body than any of the non-brazilian ring girls so I'd feel compelled to.

Exactly.

You don't get to fight in the UFC with no MMA background at age 38.

What if CM Punk wanted to play basketball...? Would the NBA give him a game or two? Hell no.

His next fight should be in DADA 5000's street fighting circuit

Back