Sup UFC, your fight booking has been some serious crap recently

blocnoir

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bisping VS Hendo, while the real #1 contender (Souza) is fighting someone who was KO'd badly.

Gustafsson VS Lil Nog - wtf? And don't give me that "it's a Brazillian card" BS

Cerrone VS Gastelum - Cerrone wants to bang dammit, don't pair him with someone who'll try to grapplefuck him all night

Woodley VS Thompson in the making, when Maia just erased Condit.

Gimme that job and I'll show you how it's done.

Oh and, now that the Strawweight belt is on the line in MSG, they better not scrap the rest of the card build thinking that this match will be enough for the main event. It's not, they know it and we know it. And keep that Flyweight belt away, too.

The only i don`t agree with you is about Wonderboy.

Sounds like you don't understand what prize fighting is. Until there is an actual non objective tournament or REAL ranking system we are living in a fantasy world pretending matchups will make any REAL SENSE

I'm fine with the Gus fight. He's the only person to fight all three top LHW's. Let him fux with Nog and help build his confidence a bit.

What's better? Jacare who nobody knows or bisping vs hendo in a rematch of THE MOST notorious finish on THE MOST lucrative UFC event ever?

I'd be surprised if TS was even currently employed.

Hey Goof...

Fuck yourself.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

anyone can match-make. you literally just make up matches in your head.

the hard part is convincing the fighters' managers to accept the opponent, date, and location.

that requires negotiating skills... and thick skin.

Give the job to TS, UFC.

He/She will change your bum life.

I'm fine with the Gus fight. He's the only person to fight all three top LHW's. Let him fux with Nog and help build his confidence a bit.
Would have preferred Gus vs Bader mainly because I don't need to be watching lil Nog get fucked up by the 4th best LHW in the world in 2016

The fact they keep booking Bigfoot Silva disgusts me enough, do they want a death?!!

Maia in no way deserves a title shot over Wonderboy.

Recently? UFC matchmaking is consistently crappy and has been for awhile.

Back