Rank their KO power from best to worst

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Rumble, JDS, Miocic, Rothwell, Overeem, Hunt, Nelson

hunt miocic nelson rothwell overeem jds(the old jds would be tied with hunt) idk how rumble would look vs hws

Hunt, Rumble, Nelson, JDS, Reem, Roth, Stipe

idk how rumble would look vs hws

Well, he fought a few times as a HW from what I can remember, one of those times being against Arlovski.

He almost KTFO Arlovski, but then the man's not known for having the best chin.

With that said, I think he'd still be a legitimate threat at HW. Rumble's a freak of nature.

Rumble, hunt, jds, Nelson, reem, stipe, Rothwell

hunt miocic nelson rothwell overeem jds(the old jds would be tied with hunt) idk how rumble would look vs hws
id4blkum1r1Qe.gif

If we're talking relative to ppl they fight, Rumble would have to be first and the others would be priests in his cult.

Maybe high priests. Hunt would be second.

Matt Lindland, Jesse Taylor, Ronda Rousey, Tim Sylvia, Yoel Romero.

Is Yoel rumoured to be dirty? Not this this matters, but curious. Since he dresses like such a hipster I was guessing he'd shower too.

Is Yoel rumoured to be dirty? Not this this matters, but curious. Since he dresses like such a hipster I was guessing he'd shower too.

I think he's a pretty clean dude except for when he loses control in the octagon.

I feel that JDS power is greatly underappeciated in this thread. He easily punches harder that anyone else. Some even can say(Hunt) that his kicks hurt also.

I think he's a pretty clean dude except for when he loses control in the octagon.

Riiiiiight..... I get you. Then the list needs to be expanded. A decent amount of dudes have found themselves in that predicament but I don't remember which. If I were dirtier I'd start a thread on this but I really don't need my good name "run through the mud"

How can you some of you guys have Rothwell last on that list? He knocked out Overeem and that wasn't a fluke, he has 20 KO's on his record.

well, don't let any of them hit you flush. it'll be pretty bad from any of them. i'd probably say hunt and nelson are the most likely to one shot you. but any of them get the ko on a clean shot.

Back