Which fighter has been on the most posters?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
By which I mean official UFC event posters

Just wondering if anyone keeps track of these things

Which fighters appeared how many times and who's had to most?

@jeicex you seem to keep track of things

Last edited:
To find that, we find the fighter who has main or co-mained the most number of fights. That means we need someone with longevity and that has been at the top of their game basically the whole time, like Vitor. I'll take a look.

But co-main hasn't been around since the beginning, I forget when it was introduced.

To find that, we find the fighter who has main or co-mained the most number of fights. That means we need someone with longevity and that has been at the top of their game basically the whole time, like Vitor. I'll take a look.
oh yeah belfort is a much better guess...

Are we looking at UFC posters only or in general? If only the UFC, perhaps Mir?

But co-main hasn't been around since the beginning, I forget when it was introduced.

Wow lightening speed reply, thanks :D

GSP has won 12 UFC title fights and lost 2. So, he had to be on at least 14 posters. He also won the most fights in the UFC so there is a good chance he might be near the top.

Are we only looking for UFC posters?

@jeicex

Lesnar

All these fat kidz buying WWE stuff

To simply things, I'll keep the search just to UFC posters. If someone wants to look at Strikeforce/Pride, go for it.

I'm guessing it's either Randy Couture, GSP or Anderson Silva.

GSP has won 12 UFC title fights and lost 2. So, he had to be on at least 14 posters. He also won the most fights in the UFC so there is a good chance he might be near the top.

Are we only looking for UFC posters?

@juicex

I was talking official UFC posters yeah

to_01-tito-cover-suit_0165.jpg

Is it just for UFC or MMA in general?. if MMA in general then its Dan Severn. more than 100 he is on

Bisping and Tito were almost always on their posters, GSP and Silva might not have the fight count despite being main eventers.

Is it just for UFC or MMA in general?. if MMA in general then its Dan Severn. more than 100 he is on

Travis Fulton?

I mean he fought in some low end events where the event posters were probably just printed on loose leaf but still

16 posters for GSP, starting with UFC 50

My guess is Randy, many of his fights were title fights.

Wow Silva has 21. Interesting fact about Anderson, he's been on the poster for EVERY UFC EVENT he's fought in, and that includes his debut at UFC Fight Night 5.

They even stuck him on the UFC 200 one when he was announced as a replacement.

Back