Could Paige fight at 140 pounds?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think that Paige and Cyborg is a great style match up. Both are very aggressive and like to scrap. I think this would be a great superfight.

If she gets Big Country to coach her maybe

I'd fucking watch the shit out of that

She doesn't even walk around at that weight, how dare you try to get PVZ's cute face butchered...

<bball1>

Creating a real thread just isn't I as fun. I get it.

At least Paige is a ranked opponent, which makes her better than 80% of Cyborg's opponents.

this thread is gonna
boat%2Bgif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

Paige should fight Cyborg as punishment for lying to kids with cancer.

If Rose did what she did to Page`s face can you even imagine what Cyborg would do?? Paige is top 5 in P4P hotties don`t try to change that.

TS would get charged as an accessory if the fight ever happened.

Of course she can.She is PVZ.She can do anything
20160926_-520101702.jpg

Aren't you the same retard who thought Lina was gonna beat Cyborg? Now you made this thread because Paige hurt your feelings because she said Cyborg is goat? Fucking lol dude get over the butthurt already. Jesus that's sad.

If Rose did what she did to Page`s face can you even imagine what Cyborg would do?? Paige is top 5 in P4P hotties don`t try to change that.

Women's faces always seem to recover from the Cyborg carnage. She has done the Chris Brown number on a handful of WMMA's better looking women and so far none of them wear shades 24/7 like Frank Dux.

Back