Cyborg vs Germaine de randime should be next

FlashKo12345

FightingSpirit
Reaction score
It would be great Germaine is an accomplished Dutch kick boxer she won't be undersized and she doesn't lack fight experience

Also they should add the 145 weight class just absorb all the invicta 145ers and other regional 145ers and some big woman's 135ers and you have a division

I had forgotten about her. Has she expressed interest in the fight?

Cyborg would soon stop thinking she's a good striker, she'd probably duck De Randemie though like she did Nunes.

Good call.

Randamie fought at 145. She looks really thin at 135 as well. She's also taller than Cyborg.

Legit fight.

De Randamie is gonna be ducking this one hard. She will use the "make 135" excuse. Like they all do. This isn't gonna happen.

*thumbs up = yes = why didn't I think of that?

I am a big GDR fan but I don't see it happen. If they change the rules for one time so take downs are not allowed then Germaine can win.

Germaine is a kickboxer, her tdd is not good and her bjj-skills is worse then CM Punks.

She is training in Holland. We just don't have the wrestling and bjj knowledge to become on par with the Americans or Brazilians.

She should move over to the USA and join a good camp.

THE IRON LADY is a baaaaaad mother fucker

What's in it for her though? She's probably 2 wins away from a title shot. I assume she will be booked against Valentina next since Pena ducked her.

Even if Germaine is a big BW, Cyborg still probably has 20 LBS on her.

Finally someone mentioned that!!
I'm thinking about this fight for 6 months now.They offered this fight to Randamie and she denied it cause she wanted to fight in ufc Holland instead of Brazil so Cyborg fought Smith and Randamie fought Elmose. If anyone sees the randamie fight with elmose he will understand why Cyborg vs Randamie is the perfect match up plus Randamie is a genuine 145er

Ts knows the game for sure
20160926_-720319450.jpg

This should have been the fight on Saturday, would have been a much more legit headliner and hopefully more competitive although Cyborg looks like a wrecking machine right now. If Holly is willing to take a fight her at 145 it would be perfect, you have another elite striker and a recognisable name who needs a big win. If they have a great fight the UFC would have even more of an opportunity to develop a 145 division

What's in it for her though? She's probably 2 wins away from a title shot. I assume she will be booked against Valentina next since Pena ducked her.

Even if Germaine is a big BW, Cyborg still probably has 20 LBS on her.

There's also the possibiltiy that Cyborg will lose to GDR and thus jeopardize Cyborg-Ronda. I'm sure Cyborg-Ronda is not off the table until Ronda definitely retires.

Back